𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖:𝓒𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯𝓯

Author's POV:

When we arrived at the counter, he took Amara's medicine from me and placed it on the counter.

"Do you accept cards?" He asked the cashier.

"Yes, sir." The counter answered.

My emotions were mixed when he paid for Amara's medicine as well. I don't know if I will be happy or offended because maybe he thinks I can't afford to pay such a big price.

Author's POV:

When we left the store, he gave the doll house to Amara. And she likes it.

"I will pay for the medicine as well as the toys you bought, I don't want to be indebted to a stranger." Phuwin said. "I don't have cash with me. So, just send me your account, so I can transfer the money."

"Okay." He answered quickly.

He took his phone from his pants pocket and showed me the QR code of his account.

"How much is all?" I will ask,

"2,314 baht." He answered.

When I opened my account, I was a bit embarrassed to see that my account only contained 500 baht.

I just swallowed saliva in shock as I thought about how much was missing to pay him.

"Amara, why is the doll house you chose so expensive?" I whispered in my mind. The shame I feel is too much.

"If you really don't want to be in debt. Then... Just pay me when you can." His calming voice. The man handed Phuwin the business card.

The stranger smiled at Amara and he Pat Amara's head before he left, "Bye, little girl. See you again."

"Bye, Uncle. Be careful. Thank you for this doll." Amara spoke politely.

Before he got into his car, he looked at Phuwin and said, "See you, Phuwin."

Phuwin's POV:

I raised my eyebrows in a grumpy way.

When he drove away, I looked at his card and when I read his name, I was asked, "Pond Naravit?"

"And you, little girl..." I spoke calmly,

I crossed my two arms closer to my chest and stared at her seriously.

"Didn't your daddy teach you not to socialize with strangers?" I scolded her.

"Yup." Amara nodded.

"Then, why did you talk to him and give him my name?" I raised my eyebrows.

"If I hadn't given him your name, I wouldn't have a doll house now." Her tiny voice. Amara grinned silently,

"Amara?" I question him.

"It's okay, uncle Phuwin. Admit how handsome he is..." She teased me, "He seems to be interested in you."

"Amara, where did you get those words?" I'm so speechless while facing her.

She covered her mouth with giggling.

"Let's go, uncle Phuwin. I'm excited to open it." He invited her home.

Amara grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the store to go back to the condo.

"Fourth, when will your contract end!" I'm complaining. I'm so done with this twin.

Author's POV:

At night, while Fourth was in the room and was cleaning the wound on his forehead, he suddenly heard the twisting of the door, looking at the door, he gasped when he saw Gemini and could smell the pheromones.