𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓

*Avery's first day of school

Gemini and I decided to take Avery to his school, and since Avery insisted on taking Gemini too even though he was on work time.

It's school time and we have to take Avery to his room, but he prefers to enter the building by himself because he wants to get used to being alone.

"Avery, when your class ends... Don't leave the gate until we arrive or even your Uncle Phuwin. Stay at the playground until we pick you up. Do we understand each other?"  I will remind him.

"Daddy, I'm not a baby anymore."  Avery complained.

Gemini grins, "He has a point."

"Gemini!"  I demand.

"I mean..." He tried to explain himself, "Avery, just listen to your dad."

"Okay, papa." Avery smiled.

"Be careful... And don't fight anyone."  I reminded him.

"Got it, daddy."  He nodded slightly.

"Alright, go inside now... You might be late."

Avery gave Gemini and Fourth a resounding kiss before turning and running to the building.

When Avery was completely out of my sight, I turned to leave with Gemini.  He reached for my hand and held it tightly.

I stopped and glanced at his hand in mine, "Why?"

"Nothing."  He shook his head with an innocent face, "I just want to hold it."

I grin, "Let's go home. I want to have lunch with Amara."

We both continued walking towards the school parking lot.

"Do you want me to put CCTV in every corner of the campus so you don't have to worry about Avery?"  He insert a joke.

I laugh, "Are you crazy?"

"Just tell me and I will do it."  It's still testing or teasing.

"No need. I already teach my babies... And I know them." I jokingly said, "How about you?"

"Fourth." He winced.

"Why? I'm just asking you."  I hold my laugh.

"Let's go. Amara is waiting for us."  He changed the topic.

I returned to Phuket to finish the project, while Gemini insisted on being left in Bangkok so that he could be with the kids while I was gone.  Since Phuwin often leaves and doesn't have time to look after the twins.

After what happened at the hospital, I still haven't been able to talk to Dunk even through calls or messages.  Until I saw his post that he was already in Japan, I know that he said goodbye 1 week before he left but I still feel guilty because we are not okay before he left.

After dark, I went to my room to rest after a long day of work, while I was lying on the bed and resting my back, my phone suddenly rang.  I immediately answered it when Gemini appeared on my screen.

"Yes?"  I answered the call.

"How's your day?"  He asked,

"It's an exhausting day."  My voice was weak, "Where's my babies?"

"They are both sleeping next to me."  His voice is gentle.

"Good. How's your world with them?"  I asked him with a tease.

"It's fun. I took Amara with me to pick up Avery after his class. Avery showed me his score on their quiz... So, I took them to the mall to treat him, also Amara."  He said, I heard him grin.