𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

Author's POV:

Fourth returned to Bangkok with Gemini, they immediately went straight to the hospital where Phuwin and Amara were.

When he entered the wards, he saw Amara lying on the patient bed and unconscious. Dunk was sitting in the lounge with Avery, while Phuwin was sitting in the chair next to Amara's bed.

"Phuwin, how is Amara?"  Fourth said helplessly as he approached the patient bed, full of worried.

"Dad, you're here."  Avery spoke in excitement, he ran closer to Fourth.

"She's not feeling well." Phuwin's voice is hoarse, his eyes are dull.

"Why? What did the doctor say?"  He asked worriedly.

Fourth and Phuwin's conversation was interrupted when Gemini opened the door and entered.  Everyone turned to Gemini's entrance, especially Dunk who stood up from his seat.

Fourth notice was Dunk's standing up so he approached his friend.

"What is he doing here?" He frowned when he asked Fourth.

"Dunk..."

"You came together?" His suspicions.

"Not here, please. Avery can see you."  Fourth's voice was pleasing, he begged his friend properly.

Dunk turned to Avery and saw him looking at him blankly, he glanced at Phuwin,

"You know already?" Dunk asked calmly while staring at Phuwin.

"No... He doesn't know."  Fourth responded quickly, defending Phuwin.

"I only found out recently."  Phuwin admitted.

Dunk grin, he stared at Fourth again, "So, I'm the only one who doesn't know anything about this?"

Fourth tried to reconcile with him, "Dunk, don't be like this—"

"Bullshit."  Dunk spoke with a low tone but with emphasis.

Dunk decided to leave and bumped Fourth's shoulder, especially Gemini who he passed before going out the door.

Fourth was about to follow Dunk but Phuwin approached him and stopped him.

"I will talk to him."  Phuwin said.

Phuwin left the room to followed Dunk in leaving.

"Uncle Gemini."  Avery said excitedly and ran closer to Gemini.

Gemini immediately lifted Avery to carry and approach the exhausted and frustrated Fourth.

They both sat on the couch next to each other, while Avery sat on Gemini's thigh.

"Daddy, did you and uncle Dunk argue?" Avery's tiny voice, he asked his daddy.

"No, baby."  Fourth assured him,

"How's Amara?"  Gemini spoke with a hoarse tone.

Fourth sighed deeply, "I don't know. I haven't talked to the doctor yet."

"Don't be overthinking too much, everything will be okay. Amara is safe."  A soothing voice.

Gemini caress his thighs and reach Fourth's hands to intertwined their fingers together, Fourth lay down slightly on Gemini's shoulder to make him feel better while watching Amara lying on the stretch bed.

Avery secretly smirked when he saw his daddy's and uncle Gemini's hands holding each other.

He stared at his uncle Gemini who in turn aroused Gemini's gaze on him, he slightly put his mouth to Gemini's ear as if to whisper something,