𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏:𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 🦋

🔞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤

Author's POV:

"Cheers!!!!!!" Phuwin raised his glass for a toss.

"Congratulations, everyone!!" Dunk screamed in joy.

"Happy graduation!" Fourth clinked their glasses.

The three of them drowned in alcohol all night to celebrate their graduation in a famous club, they focused on nothing else but enjoying and bonding with the liqours.

"What are you planning now?" Phuwin asked,

"Maybe I'll take a break for now, I'll just look for a job next year." Dunk replied.

"You, Fourth?"

"I will pursue my dream of becoming an architect." He answered confidently, "I have already talked to my auntie about flying to Canada after I graduate."

"Damn! Do I get a discount if I hire you to build my house?" Phuwin joked.

"You might forget about us when you go to Canada, Architect Nattawat." Dunk complimented with a chuckle.

"Crazies!" Fourth chuckled,
_____________________

As one of Fourth's friends approached the counter to get some alcohol, he noticed the man who was leaning against the fence of the second floor and was staring at his friends who were enjoying themselves at a table not far away.

"Hey, I've been noticing you staring at them for a while." Fourth's friend's voice was enticing when he approached the guy at the second floor.

"And who are you?" He asked,

Fourth's friend touched the shoulder of the guy with a seductive moves, "I'm Xian- I'm their friend."

The guy removed Xian's hand that was on his shoulder and looked at him from head to toe, "I'm Gemini, the owner of this Clavery club."

"Really? So, you're rich?" Xian raised his eyebrows with daring looks, "let's negotiate."

Gemini move his head a little,

"Which of my three friends do you like?" Xian grinned, he pointed out his friends.

"I want him." A deep voice, he glares at Fourth as if he is interpreting it in his eyes.

"Oh damn." Xian's demonic grin, "Your fucking good at picking."

Xian added, "I'll take care of your heavenly long night."

Xian's gaze was sticky when he stared at Gemini before he finally left with the glass of wine he ordered.
_________________________

"Come on, let's dance there." Dunk invites Fourth,

"I don't know how to dance, just you." He refused with a grin.

When Dunk and Phuwin left the table, Xian approached them with wine. He was about to sit Fourth down on the chair when he suddenly jumped and purposely spilled the wine in his glass all over Fourth's pants.

"Xian-" Fourth step back, but he still managed to catch Xian.

"Fourth, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Xian's panicked voice,

When Fourth helped Xian to sit on the couch, Fourth turned his back to him to take a tissue from the bag and wipe the spilled alcohol on his pants, and that was Xian's opportunity to put something in Fourth's drink.

"Xian- are you okay?" Fourth asked, after wiping his pants.

"I'm okay, maybe I'll just get dizzy." He leaned slightly on the couch and pretended to be weak.