𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓:𝓖𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

.
.
.

"About 5 years ago."

"What is your interest in what happened and you can't forget it?"

"I saw a blood stain-"

"Mr. Norawit." I shut him up, I immediately knew what he was going to say. "I have forgotten what happened before- for business because I am a client of yours. And you are the one who told me to be professional, right? So, can you forget that."

"How could I forget that if there was blood left on the bedsheet after what happened to us?" He asked. Gemini looks so serious.

I just grin while gazing straight to his eyes, "Really? Are you surprised? With so many women you've been in bed with, it's impossible that they didn't bleed after sex."

"I have a safety first. And I know what I'm doing."

"So, you're saying that the stain is from me? Don't you even ask yourself first if you've used that bedsheet with your previous girls?" I'm defending myself, I'm still stressing. "You have no proof that the stain is mine."

I immediately turned my back to get rid of him but suddenly he squealed,

"You're the only person I brought to my condo." He spoke calmly, which made me stop walking.

I sigh deeply and turn my whole body to face him again,

"What do you want to say?" I spoke with a rude tone.

He stepped closer to me while speaking, "I investigated your background profile. 5 years ago, after something happened to us, you went to Canada, didn't you?"

"Why are you investigating me, huh?!" I said bravely, I pushed him a little.

"Why did you leave Bangkok first?" He spoke bluntly,

"What about you if I leave?" I asked him.

"Fourth, are you hiding something from me?" Gemini low voice and his eyes narrowed full of suspicion.

I'm speechless.

I'm afraid that one day he might find out about Amara and Avery.

_______________________

Author's POV:

Fourth look so too stunned to speak after Gemini looked at him carefully, he couldn't look at Gemini's face because of the nervousness and fear that enveloped him.

"What are you talking about?" Fourth grin to show that he is not nervous.

"Fourth, you know what I'm talking about."

"So, you're saying that after what happened there was a baby or something? Is that so?" I asked boldly.

"Is there really?" He questioned right away.

"Your face is too thick to ask me that. What do you care if we have?"

"Fourth!" He grabbed my arm and squeezed. Gemini looks so furious,

"And one more thing, if there is one... I'd rather the baby die, than meet you." I uttered each word bravely while staring into his eyes.

I noticed that there were tears in his eyes as he just stared at me.

"You don't deserve to be a father. I'm telling you now, whether we have a baby or not... You can't stand up as a father." Fourth trying to refrain his anger with a low voice,

"Let's assume, if we had a baby after that fucking mistake... If I were you, would you want your baby to know that the one who got you pregnant was a rapist and pleasure seeker?"