𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎:𝓐 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Fourth's POV:

The next morning, there was a small meeting in the conference room to orient Mr. Archen in our first project.

"This is the very first project you will do here at the company, so, you all need to be professional. You will be renovating a large resort in Phuket, can I be sure that you will not destroy the company's name?" He had a loud voice while standing in front of us.

"Yes, Mr. Archen." we all responded.

"Who's the leader?" He asked,

We were all staring because we hadn't voted yet about being the leader, as I looked at them one by one, I noticed that they turned around and looked at me one by one.

"Why are you looking at me?" I stammered questions to them.

"Okay." Mr. Achen spoke up, "Fourth as the leader of the team, you are the one to go with me tomorrow in Phuket to negotiate with the client. Bring your assistant."

"K-Khab, Mr. Archen." I bow slightly.

"Who has a question? or suggestion? can ask." Mr. Archen said seriously. 

Merelia immediately raised her hand, "Yes, Merelia."

"How about when we start working at the resort? Where will we stay?" Merelia asked,

"I have talked to our client about your question. You will stay at his resort until the contract is finished which is the renovation, the company's answer is your accommodations and amenities while you are at the resort."

After the meeting, we left the conference room to return to our respective jobs. While I was making coffee in the coffee area, I accidentally overheard the two women talking at the counter.

"Mr. Archen has a boyfriend." woman whispers,

"Huh? Who?"

"Mr. Norawit, his friend who always comes here. The guard said he saw the two of them in Mr. Archen's office together." He answered.

"Isn't Mr. Norawit known as a womanizer? Why would he hit Mr. Archen." defense of his interlocutor.

"Don't we all know our boss is gay. We can't blame Mr. Archen if he likes him, even if someone is attracted to the charisma and good-looking that Mr. Norawit possesses."

"As a matter of fact, even I am dead to Mr. Norawit's appeal." she chuckled silently.

A few seconds passed when I noticed Mr. Achen walking closer to the two women who were talking, he pretended to cough and stopped in front of the two, "Wouldn't it be better if you focus on work instead of gossiping around for nothing?"

"Mr. Achen." The two women answered with a look of shock on their faces, they immediately left with their coffees.

I continued to brew my coffee and pretend that nothing happened. When I realized that the surroundings were quiet, I slowly turned my head to the left to see if there was anyone else in the coffee area,

"Mr. Norawit?" I whispered in my mind full of questions,

When I faced my coffee to stir it, suddenly someone spoke on the right side,

"I want too." Cold voice from Mr. Archen made my whole body flinch in shock.

"Ai' shia!" I screamed in shock,

I was almost out of balance with so much surprise because I thought I was the only person in the coffee area, but Mr. Archen grabbed my waist to catch me and keep my body upright.

I covered my mouth after I realized the word I screamed at my boss, I slightly pushed him and stood up properly. "Ai' boss, you scared me to dead. Why are you suddenly showing up!" I blame him.