𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏:𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓼

"Uncle Gemini!!!!" Avery screaming in shock.

He ran towards Gemini with an open arms and Gemini was stunned to speak when Avery hugged him by the waist.

"..." Gemini was stunned to speak.

The clock stopped running temporarily when their eyes met, they were both surprised and stunned.

.

.

.

Continuation...

The nervousness and fear on Fourth's face was obvious when he saw his son hugging Gemini with a smile, while Gemini just stared at Fourth with eyes full of surprise and wonder.

Avery pulled Gemini by the hand and walked closer to Fourth who made him even faster with the beating of Fourth's chest.

"Uncle Gemini, this is my daddy. And... Daddy, this is uncle Gemini." Avery introduced the two of them to each other.

"You know him?" Fourth asked Avery nervously.

"Yes, daddy." Avery responded quickly.

"Daddy..." Gemini's hushed.

"N-no... I'm not... I-I mean..." Fourth's voice stuttered.

"Ohhh." Gemini realized it, "Joong already told me." He smiled assuredly.

"Didn't I tell you to leave, what are you doing here?" I whispered to Gemini.

"I waited for you. Is it illegal?" Gemini asked him back.

"Avery, let's go! We're going to be late." Fourth reprimand.

"Where are you going? I'll take you." He offered,

"Yeah!!!" Avery screams with tiny jumps.

"No! We'll just take a taxi." I refused and Avery silenced him.

"Daddy, you agree..."

"Avery, don't be so stubborn. Let's go!" Fourth said,

After a while, the taxi booked by Fourth arrived, he held Avery and walked towards the taxi.

"Bye! Bye!" Avery spoke tiny, he waved his little hands to Gemini.

Fourth quickly boarded the taxi with his two children and the taxi driver drove away from the building.

Fourth's POV:

While we were inside the taxi, I couldn't help but think deeply, I don't know how Avery met him or when they met. I can't imagine Avery's smile while hugging Gemini, so that he is still comfortable and excited to see his dad.

"Avery, who was that guy earlier?" Amara's tiny voice, she asked her brother.

"He's Uncle Gemini. He's smart, Amara. And you know how many times he treats me to ice cream every time we meet." Avery's happy storytelling surprised me.

"Really? I want to meet him too." Amara's voice was excited.

"Are you seeing each other?" I asked Avery out of confusion.

"No, daddy. I mean, we see each other but it's just a coincidence. It's weird daddy because we don't have a connection but every time I see him I feel comfortable with him." Avery said full of wondering.

"You know, Avery... It was the first time I saw the guy earlier, your face was the one I saw on him." bitter grin,

"Really?! Do you also see the similarity of our faces?" Avery said in a joyful voice.