𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔:𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓭

Gemini's POV:

I was resting in the lounge area of ​​my office when suddenly someone opened the door wide.

I was clueless, "Fourth?"

I stood up as soon as I saw Fourth open the door and stare at me worriedly.

I can see the face full of fear and dread.

"Gemini." his broken voice, he took big steps closer to me.

Fourth held me by both arms with a trembling hands and his eyes roamed around my body, "Are you okay? Did something bad happen to you? Are you hurt?"

What I see on his face is a mixture of panic and fear, his voice is shaking and hoarse as if he is worried too much.

"Fourth." My soothing voice. I calmed him down.

He was silent and looked at me, I was stunned when I saw his eyes with tears.

"What's wrong?" I speak softly.

"Someone told me the car you were riding in crashed?" his voice full of fear, "Why are you driving drunk!" he blamed me.

"Fourth, I'm fine. Nothing bad happened to me. My car was just scratched." I made it clear to him to reassure him.

"Next time, be careful! Don't drive if you're drunk." His voice trembled with fear.

While he ranted in front of me, I couldn't help but stared at his lips, "Are you listening? You know I was very worried! Then you haven't responded to my message. If I hadn't asked my teams, I still don't know what happened to you! What if something really bad happened to you? How about our ki-"

I made him stopped talking when I pulled him by his nape and pressure my lips to kiss his lips.

My ears annoyed with his voice so I thought I would block his lips with mine, he won't listen to me no matter what I explain, maybe if I kiss him it will reduce his worry.

He didn't flinch, he didn't struggle, but he was steady and didn't move.

I slowly parted my lips from kissing him because I was sure that he will walk out again.

I find him cute, his tears lead to water swelling around his eyes. His nose turned reddish due to uncontrollable sniffing at the same time as he hiccupped after crying.

When our faces moved away, our eyes met. I thought he would be surprised by what I did, but it turned out to be me.

He pulled my shirt instantaneously which made me lean closer to him, he reached for my lips and sucked it. Fourth kissed me back made me surprised.

I grab the opportunity. He bit it, and I wanted it too- so, why not? I don't want to miss the boat.

I wrapped my entire arms around his tiny waist, I applied my open palm in his back and pulled him closer to me until there was no space between our chest like our heart beating as one.

I felt his entire arms wrapping around my neck to the point that his fingers reached both opposite elbows to keep ourselves closer to each other while were doing a desirous kiss. We both share a warm breath with every heavy gasp from the bottom off our lungs, exchanging saliva with every resounding kiss we release.

He stopped and slowly released my lips with a long weary sigh through his mouth.

Fourth's POV:

"I have something to tell you." My voice was hoarse. I can't stare at him, I'm shy after kissing him.

"About what?" his soft voice.

I'm still thinking twice about admitting the truth to him, but I'm already here in front of him and I'm walking to confess even though I'm not sure what will happen next.