𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔

.

 .

 .

 .

 *3 months later

 Author's POV:

 The project is finally finished, and the contract is about to expire.

 Gemini decided to have a night pool party to celebrate the successful project.

 "Cheers for everyone!" Gemini raised a toss for each person.

 "Congratulations, everyone." Merelia screamed in joy.

 In the middle of their party, Gemini made a scene that was not expected by the people around them.

 Fourth stood at the edge of the pool while watching his teams enjoying the water without knowing what was going to happen next.

 Gemini walked from inside the resort, waking up the people he passed because of the large bouquet he was holding with many fresh red roses.

 Almost people he passes get pinned and turn their heads to follow where he is going.

 He surprised everyone when he approached Fourth, Gemini got various reactions from the people at the pool party in a few seconds.

 Everyone was surprised, Gemini's jaw dropping act of giving Fourth a bouquet and suddenly kneeling in front of Fourth.

 "Gemini." Fourth whispered. He was surprised by Gemini's kneeling.

 The whole atmosphere was silent at what happened. Until Avery and Amara came with Phuwin to witness Gemini's proposal.

 "What are you doing?" Fourth smiled shyly, Fourth couldn't look at the people around him, "I'm nervous. Why are you suddenly having such a big scene?" He whispered.

 "Before your contract here ends. I just want everyone to know and witness... If you accept my proposal." Gemini speaks promptly and loudly.

 "Huh?" Fourth was speechless.

 Gemini took the small box from his blazer pocket and opened it in front of Fourth while kneeling.

 Fourth's jaw dropped when he saw the shining diamond ring as if Gemini made him do it on perzonalized.

 "Gemini." Fourth voice shredding, he tears up full of happiness.

 "Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul... I want to grow old with you. I want to spend my whole with you, will you be my partner for the rest of my life?"

 Gemini let those words go in front of many people. He started at Fourth with courage.

 Gemini's courage and Fourth's shyness intensified when people started screaming because of Merelia.

 "Yes!!" Merelia screamed shrill.

 Merelia urged almost everyone to support Gemini in the proposal, "Say yes!! Say yes!! Say yes!!"

 "Daddy! Say yes!!" Avery yelled which drew Fourth's attention.

 "Please. Marry papa!!" Amara's tiny voice, she shouted as much as she could.

 "Do our twins know this?" Fourth asked Gemini to which Gemini nodded.

 Fourth fought his feeling not to cry but he couldn't hold back his tears because of the pleasure that enveloped his feelings.

 He nodded with a warm smile, "Of course, I will."

 "Wooooooooh!!!" Everyone screams full of happiness.