𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗:𝓣𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

There was a distance between me and Gemini as we stood and followed the gaze in taxi that Phuwin took with the kids until they were completely gone.

I thought about going back to my unit to rest since it was late and I had nothing to do, I was about to turn around to go in but suddenly he called me.

"Fourth,"

I stopped and turned to him, "Khrab?"

He looked at me and asked me, "Can we have dinner together?"

"If it's about the sketch- sure."

"No. About us." his husky voice, I suddenly got nervous and looked away from him.

He reserved a private room in a restaurant for the two of us, I couldn't control the rapid beating of my chest because of the nervousness when I found out that we were the only two in that room.

When we entered that room, I was amazed by the fancy of the ambience, especially the wall glass that overlooking beach of Phuket as well as the bright full moon.

We were in the middle of the meal and I couldn't eat properly because my hands were shaking with the cutlery. The atmosphere was too quiet so I thought of making conversation to calm my nervousness.

"What exactly are we going to talk about and why did you bring me here?" I asked, unable to look at him. 'It's on a high floor and we're both in the same room, it's not like he's planning to do something to me, I hope he doesn't. The room is obviously sound proof so no one outside can hear me.'

"I just want to apologize for what I did to you earlier. I'm sorry for the harsh words I said, I was just carried away by my emotions, I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"No, it's okay. You have a point, I understand where your anger came from earlier." I speak assuringly.

"I should thank you because... I was stressed about the sketch, but it disappeared when Avery and Amara came. Thank you for letting them spend a day with me."

I sigh, "I didn't know they were coming."
"Do you think if they didn't come, you'd still be mad at me?"

"Maybe..." Gemini grins silently, "Maybe now I'm in Bangkok drinking at my club."

"Then you drive drunk again?" I speak fiercely, I stare at him with a serious face.

"Worried?" He smirked as his eyes stuck to me.

I looked away, "Of course. Why did you ask?"

"Scold me again."

I watched the scenery of the beach in Phuket, "I don't want you to kiss me again."

Later on, I noticed in my peripheral vision that he stood up from his seat and left, when I turned to him, I was confused when he lean closer to me and slightly sit on the edge of the table in front of me.

"Don't you want me to kiss you?" He spoke flirty, staring at me fiercely and as if he was going to eat me.

I was silent and didn't move immediately, I looked back and forth at his eyes and lips.

"Don't be too proud of yourself, you're not a good kisser."

"Really? If I'm not a good kisser, why did you kiss me back?" he's trying to attract me with his seductive voice which made me silences because I have no reason to.

His deep gaze became more intense and went down to my lips. He put his palm on my cheek and stroked my lower lip with his thumb,

"I'm obsessed with your lips." A raspy voice from Gemini. "Even if you don't know how to kiss- I fucking like it."