𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

The next morning, I woke up to a knock on the door that echoed throughout the room. When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was Gemini sleeping next to me with his arm around my waist.

 I gently removed his hand and got up from the bed to check who was knocking on the door.

 When I left the bedroom, I immediately went to the door and as I was walking I heard a familiar voice,

 "Fourth." Dunk's voice.

 I approached the door with my ear and listened carefully to the voice outside the door, I returned to the room when I heard my phone ring. And my eyes widened when I saw Dunk's name in the scene of my phone.

 "Damn it!" I panic.

 I dropped my phone next to the lamp and woke up Gemini, "Gemini, wake up!"

 "Fourth, I'm still sleepy." Gemini's drowsy voice.

 "My friend is outside. He can't see you here!" I woke him up, full of frustration.

 "Then... Let him in." Gemini's voice is sluggish, his soul is not yet in his body.

 "Please, get operated. When he leaves you can continue to sleep here." I beg him.

 I was restless with anxiety and tried to wake him up, I looked around the room and saw the wardrobe. I plan to hide him there as soon as his soul returns.

 "If you don't wake up, I'll be even more angry with you." I was in awe of him.

 Even though his body was still sleeping, he forced himself to get up, he was not in himself to make a demand so I let him into the wardrobe before he could complain.

 "Don't come out unless I open it." I said that he did not answer.

 His body was really still asleep, he sat down and leaned against the wall of the wardrobe to continue his sleep. I closed the wardrobe without him knowing.

 I opened the door for Dunk and acted normal.

 "Dunk? What are you doing here?" I smiled at him.

 "I've been calling you for a while, why aren't you answering?" He asked in surprise.

 "Oh..." I thought of something to slip in, "because my phone is on silent."

 "Come in." I invited him inside.

 He immediately entered and I closed the door. My nervousness reached the sky as he watched the whole living room, until he went straight into the room.

 "Dunk!" I shouted to get his attention, which stopped him but he opened the door.

 "Why?" He turned to me.

 I grin a little, "Nothing."

 I followed him to the room and he sat on the edge of the bed and watched the whole room.

 "What are you doing here?" I asked him again.

 "I just want to visit you. I saw Phuwin's story that he visited you here with the kids... He didn't even invite me." He complain.

 As his eyes roamed the entire bedroom, I noticed that he stopped on one side, when I turned to see what he was looking at, my eyes widened in fear when I saw Gemini's tuxedo hanging on the handle of the wardrobe.

 "Oh! You're wearing a tuxedo now?" He asked me while staring at the tuxedo.

 "Y-yes!" My voice got a little louder and still stammered, "It's necessary for our work, every time there's a meeting."