𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐:𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰

Fourth's POV:

My tears and uncontrollably falling together with the water pouring from the shower, while everything that happened last night kept going through my mind. I was so irritate to rubbed my skin with a soap because I'm so fucking disgusted with myself, until my knees weak so I just sat down and cry.

After a while Phuwin came in and turned off the shower, he hugged me from behind with the bathrobe.

"Fourth, it's okay." He mumbled, Phuwin comfort me as he hugged me behind.

I immediately turned around to face him and hugged him tightly to pour out all my tears, "Don't disgust with me, please-"

"No." He assured me, "Are you crazy? I never disgusted with you- you didn't want that too."
__________________________

I was sitting on the bed with my back leaning against the headboard and my entire mind was blank. My eyes filled with a tears of disgusting.

"It's a piece of shit!" Dunk's voice boomed, "Don't show me that fucking Xian- he's so demonic!"

"That's just a classmate of ours - he really get on my nerves. So I won't be surprised that he can do something like this!" Phuwin said regretfully.

"You know Fourth - you should sue him. You got a copy of the CCTV from the hotel... sue him, as well as the man who raped you." Dunk suggested, he looked so really furious.

"Nevermind." My voice was weak, "I don't want to make it bigger."

"What?! You're just going to let it go?!" Phuwin was stunned to speak.

"I don't want to see them again. Maybe if I face them again- I'll just be more disgusted with myself." My voice was hoarse, I just burst into tears. "Let it go, I want to forget that right away."

"Huh?!!" Dunk looks so speechless,

"Alright - I'm fine. Give it to me, I'll take care of it." I reassure them, "I want to rest first."

Fourth laid down on the bed and wrapped a blanket around his body,

"Don't sulk in this room. Tell me if you need anything, we're just outside." Phuwin spoke with a hushed tone.

Phuwin immediately invited Dunk out of the room and left Fourth in the room so he could rest.

Author's POV:

A few weeks passed without Fourth leaving the house and he noticed that there was a gradual change in his body every time he looked in the mirror, until one day-

"Fourth- lunch is ready! Let's eat." His mom said loudly to invite him to eat.

When Fourth went down the stairs, he suddenly reacted when he approached the dining table, "Mom! What did you cook? Why is it smelly?!" His complaint.

"Isn't that your favorite dish?" His mom answered, "Don't act! You're not rich. Just eat what's on the table!"

"I can't eat that, mom. It smells rotten that I don't understand." Fourth said apologetically, he just covered his nose and mouth because of the strong smell.

"If you don't want to eat, leave in front of me! You're not here just to complain about my cooking!!" His mom shouted, she even scolded Fourth. "Go back to your room, I'm not forcing you. Take care of your life! You're just making my head hotter!!"

"Mom-" Fourth tried to depend himself on the gentle voice,

"What? Are you going to eat or not?!" She yelled in anger,

Fourth had no choice but to sit and watch his mom eat, he tried to hold his breath just so he wouldn't smell the stench but his stomach couldn't take it.