𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔:𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓱

Fourth was with Satang who returned from Bangkok with Avery and Amara, they temporarily stayed in a hotel for his two children.

"Daddy, can we see grandma?" Avery asked,

"Yes, but not today." Fourth replied.

When they arrived at the hotel, they went straight to their room so that the two children could rest, Fourth left Avery and Amara with Satang so that he could go to his mom.

Fourth's POV:

I went to our house and that's when I found out everything mom did while I was in Canada.

"Can you give me a little more time? I can pay off mom's mortgaged house." I'm asking our neighbor.

"It's not just the house that your mom mortgaged to me. She loaned me money several times to gamble, but she didn't pay a single loan to me!" When she complained, she looked so frustrated. "Do you know I'm not the only one she owes here? Almost all the neighbors here have run out of money. I just couldn't be with her because I felt sorry for her reason for making she pay for water and electricity bills! Didn't your mom tell you that she hasn't been able to pay the bills for 8 months."

"8-8 months?" I stuttered, she nod.

"Please, at least for 1 month. I will pay in full with the interest, including his debts to you." I begged, I barely knelt down for her to grant me.

"Fourth-"

"Please. Please give me one more time, the house is important to me. My dad left it to us before he passed away. So please... I'm begging you." I am pleadingly speaking.

"Okay, 1 month. After 1 month and you haven't paid yet... I'm going to rent the house to my acquaintance." She addressed it to me.

"Thank you." I feel good now,

After I talked to mom's debtor, I went to the jail to bail out my mom who was charged with debt, the police immediately let her out so they decided to take her to a hotel so she could be with the children.
_______________________

"It's because our neighbors are just jealous and envy every time you send a package that's why they sent me to jailed-" Mom said loudly when I entered the room.

"Mom, that's it!" I speak bluntly and face her fiercely, "Do you know that I just had to kneel down in front of your debtor just so they wouldn't give the house to someone else! Why did you mortgage the house? Are there not enough of what I send? I send every month, where are you spending that?!"

"Fourth!" He shouted, "are you now blaming me for the money you are sending?"

"Mom, I'm not blaming you! It's just mine, I'm sending money to pay the bills... But why didn't you pay for 8 months?! You didn't even pay a downpayment? Where are the ones I sent?!" I explained to her, I'm so stressed. "Then I will know you mortgaged the house? What for?"

"You think I'll do that if the money you send is enough?! I asked you for money before but you didn't send me because you suspected me! I pawned the money to pay off my gambling debts-"

"There!" I yelled, "it's always gambling! Gambling! Gambling! That's fucking gambling! Didn't you say you quit?"

"As you pay back the ones you gambled with, the ones you owe so that you have something to pay for are getting bigger. and bigger! Didn't you think that we almost lost the house that dad left us?!" I shouted at her with a broken voice, I couldn't stop my mom from raising her voice because I was so frustrated.

I added, "I'm working hard to earn money abroad to send you something but you're just going to use it for gambling!? I put you first before my baby's needs because I know you need them more!! Mom, can you please change. I'm tired of trying to understand you! I'm tired of carrying you!!" I scolded him, I burst into tears after lecturing him.