𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕:𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

Gemini's POV:

It was late when I arrived at the resort.

I walked straight down the hallway and when I arrived in front of his unit, I noticed that there was no light inside under his door, so I thought he had gone to sleep.

I slowly opened the door of his unit using the duplicate key, when I entered I saw him sleeping soundly on the bed.

Without a sound, I walked closer to his bed and sat on the edge of the mattress to check on him, I carefully removed his hair from his face to look at the bandage placed on his forehead.

"Don't put yourself in danger." I worriedly whispered to myself.

Fourth's POV:

I pretended to be asleep and just let Gemini feel it.

My sense of smell is so sharp that I immediately know who will enter my room.

His pheromones are very strong.

I felt him sitting on the edge of the bed near my waist, pulling aside my hair, and his voice.

I don't know if I will wake up or just go pretend to sleep.

The gust of my chest is getting stronger and stronger because I'm just making him feel, I can't rest well because he might do something bad that's why I clench my fist tightly on the blanket.

Gemini's POV:

I put the paper bag on top of the small drawer next to the bed and carefully removed the bandage that was on Fourth's head so I wouldn't disturb his rest.

I don't want him to see me because he might think something else and he might get even more grudge with me.

I took out the first aid kits I bought one by one from the paper bag.

I gently cleaned the wound he got from the renovation accident to treat him.

Then I put the first aid I used back in the paper bag and I didn't leave any mess before I left.

"Good night." I said softly while staring at him as I got off the bed.

Fourth's POV:

The soft mattress he was sitting on rose a little and later I heard him twisting the doorknob as well as closing the door.

I realized that he left.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the closed door to check if he had completely left because his scent had gradually disappeared.

I sat down at what happened and I was carefully holding the new bandage he put on my forehead in great surprise.

Why does he have to take acting care secretly? He's so fucking weird.

I don't want to think about it but his friend said that he is in Bangkok, maybe he won't come back here to Bangkok just because he found out what happened to me?

I'm not affected!

Obviously, he only did that because my team was his cargo and it was his responsibility to make the people here at the resort feel at ease. Don't put something because of what he did. 'Fourth you know him, he is a play boy and he thinks of nothing but himself!! He didn't do it because he was concerned about me or what... He did it because it was his responsibility to us!! That's all.'

"I don't know what purpose you have for me, but if there is one... I will find out."

Author's POV:

The next day, when Fourth arrived at the tent, he was immediately approached by one of the people demolishing the cottages.