𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕

.Author's POV:

"Here's your payment."

"How much is that?"

"800K. As discussed."  Fah reached for a bag of money.

Fourth's mom immediately took it and opened it to check.

"Grandma, let me go. Please."  Avery crying out pleadingly, "I don't want you and Daddy to fight again."

"Shut up. You're making so much noise!!"  Fourth's mom screamed in irritation that Avery's cry was making him cry out of fear.

He was sitting on a chair and his two hands were tied to the back of the chair, while his two feet were tied to both legs of the chair.

"Daddy!!! Papa!!"  Avery let out a scream while being enveloped in fear.

"Hey!!"  Fah kept in annoyance.

He approached Avery and squeezed his cheeks tightly as if he was going to hurt that innocent kid.

"If you don't stop what you're doing, I'll kill you and your daddy!!!"  Fah shouted angrily at Avery.  He pointed the gun at his forehead.

"Don't hurt my daddy. Please."  Avery frowned, he tried to stop his crying but he couldn't because he was so afraid of the gun pointed at him.

"If you don't want me to sympathize with your daddy. Shut your mouth, do we understand each other?!"

"Why are you doing this? My daddy is not doing anything bad—"

"What are you saying nothing!!! He stole Gemini from me! I was the first love of your Papa, but your daddy is flirtatious!!"

"That's not true!"  Avery snapped loudly, he didn't believe it.  "Daddy can't do that because we are his family!!"

"Family?" Fah stuttered when he heard it.  She was too stunned to speak.

"You're bad! You're bad! What a bad attitude you have?!!"  Avery shouted mockingly at Fah.

"Damn it!"  Fah yelled in fury.

Fah couldn't stop hitting Avery with the gun he was holding because he was extremely furious.  Avery lost consciousness due to the force of his gun.

"Hey!"  Fourth's mom shouted in anger,

She was about to approach Avery who was unconscious but Fah suddenly faced her and pointed a gun at her, "Stop! Don't interfere."

"We are not talking about hurting the child!"  His complaint.

"You don't care about that! You already paid, don't you? Your work is done, so leave."  Fah said arrogantly, "or maybe you want me to finish you?"

Fourth's mom didn't do anything but look at Avery and she seemed to feel sorry for the condition she put the child in.
__________________

Gemini was in the car with Fourth and they were both restless because they were so worried about Avery.

"Avery, answer your phone... I'm begging."  Gemini hoping that Avery will answer his call, "What the fuck! Where are you, Avery."

Fourth couldn't speak because of his worry, he couldn't help but secretly cry overthinking what happened to Avery especially since he and Gemini both had no clue.

"Gemini, I can't do this anymore."  His voice cracked, "I don't want us to just sit and wait here to answer that fucking call."

He added, "What if something bad happened to Avery? I'd like to think he's doing fine now. But, Fuck! We've been here for five hours!!"