𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲🦋

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

When Amara and I arrived at the condo unit, I immediately messaged Dunk.

"Dunky!!"

"Why?"

"Lend me money, I'll pay you right away."

"I don't want to."

"Hmm."

"The last one you borrowed from me, you said you would pay it right away, but it's been a year and still nothing."

"I won't borrow anymore. Just ask."

"That's how it should be! It's not that you're still saying 'borrow', If you're not paying."

"You say a lot, will you give or not?"

"How much?"

"2k baht."

"It's big!! Just ask Fourth."

"F.O."

"It sending!"

"Quick!"

Dunk immediately sent a screenshot proof of sending money to my account.

"I made 3k, don't bother me!" Dunk send a message, I just gave a thumbs up.

I thought I was going to be quiet, but I actually left a voice mail, "That's it! After you get what you need, you just send me a thumbs up, are you my mother? Only my mother can give me a thumbs up!!"

"Huh?" I sent a message.

"I don't want to be the last message." He replied,

I seen.

"Phuwin!!!!!!" He texted me.

"Oh?" I reply.

After I texted, he received it but didn't see it. He long pressed me!

I immediately transferred the 2,314 baht to the stranger's account, then I took a screenshot and sent the proof to the number on his business card.

"Thank you! I'll pay." I sent a message.

I was so curious about his personality that I searched his name on social media.

I saw a lot of pictures of him and photoshoots with his parents with formal shots, photoshoots with business men, pictures of him in a tuxedo, pictures of him with an office background.

But someone caught my attention, a picture of her with a woman next to her and two old men on either side of them, and I think those two are their parents. No wedding shots, no engagement ring, just a normal picture... But most likely his girlfriend is a girl, fiancée, or wife.

The girl next to him is very stunning, she looks so expensive, everything about her appearance is perfect. I smell the elegance in her, she looks like a rich sassy girl.

While I was looking at his pictures, a new message from him suddenly appeared on the upper screen of my phone.

"So fast." He replied.

I seen.

He texted, "Seen?"

"The debt is already paid. So, there is no reason to do any more communication." I replied right away.

"Should I always lend you money, so that our connection will not cut?" Its text,

I ignore, and turned off my phone.