𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏:𝓤𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭

*Krabi, Phuket

Fourth's POV:

It was lunch time when we arrived at the resort to negotiate with our client for the first project. The reception was overwhelming when the staff greeted us when we entered the resort, they served juice for a warm welcome.

The staff took our luggage and took it directly to the reserved room of Mr. Achen, so we can proceed to the lounge area to meet our client, which is the owner of the resort.

We quietly listen to the conversation of Mr. Archen and one of the managers of the resort to entertain us while waiting for the owner,

"We are happy to work with you." Mr. Archen soft spoken.

"Welcome to our hotel, Mr. Archen." he responded cheerfully .

After a while, the manager stood up from his seat and looked at someone in the distance, "Mr. Norawit is here."

Merelia and Winny stood up together in excitement because we were finally going to meet the first person I would work with, I brought my smile to my face before I turned and greeted the owner.

"Fourth, this is it. Fighting!" I took a deep breath to cheer myself up,

When I turned to the direction where the manager was looking, the smile on my lips gradually disappeared when I saw someone I never expected to see again. My whole thoughts went blank and the impact of the pain in my chest was stronger than the pain I felt before.

He walked closer to the lounge where we were until our eyes met and it was as if our visions locked with each other, I wanted to move and leave where I was standing but I couldn't move my legs. All the bad things that happened to both of us opened up again in my mind, I don't know if fate is playing with us.

"Joong." He smiled and greeted my boss as he approached in front of us with a stance.

"Here's my team." Introducing us by Mr. Archen.

He removed his hand from his pants pocket and offered it to Merelia,

"Nice meeting you, Mr. Norawit." Her joyful voice.

He took a step in front of me after he and Merelia loosened their hands, then he offered his hand in front of me.

I was speechless that moment to the point that I just stared at his hand waiting to shake hands, I stared at his hand full of judgment towards his face and I saw that he was also staring at me.

I don't know where he got the thickness of his face to smile at me as if he didn't know anything, my blood boiled even more and my whole body was warmed by his smile.

I slap him, in front of many people.

My vision is gradually becoming blurry due to the tears accumulating in my eyes.

I couldn't crontol myself to land my whole palm on his cheek with so much force to the point that he turned his face and bowed down.

"Fourth." Merelia covered her mouth in shock,

There was nothing else running in my mind but to get rid of him, after all the pain he left for me, I realized that one more slap was not enough to get revenge on him.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Archen. I can't work with this kind of person." My broken voice, I held back my tears even though I was about to cry.

I pushed him hard to get him out of front of me and I hurriedly walked away.

Gemini's POV:

My world stopped momentarily due to the force of his slapping me that the pain penetrated to my chest, I saw his teary eyes full of pain and hatred.