𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗:𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

Fourth's POV:

While we were waiting for the client, I thought of talking to my boss because I was getting a little bored and the surroundings too quiet, "boss."

"Yes?" He pay attention to me, even though he was using the phone.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked directly.

He stopped typing on the phone and turned to me after I asked.

"Did you ask me if you were going to ask?" He spoke fiercely.

"It's the same, boss. I'll be asked if I can ask a question, then you'll ask what it is. So, I've taken a short cut." I think logically.

"I don't have a girlfriend. I'm not interested in women." He answered which silenced me for a while.

"Are you..." My voice stuttered. I want to clarify what I intend to say but I don't want to offend him.

"Yes, I'm gay." He answered directly, still looking confident. "That's how my employees reacted before. There's nothing to worry about, I don't like to hit employees... 

Back then." He glanced at me.

"U-uh?"

"I'm just kidding." Mr. Joong smirked silently,

"Have you committed to a relationship with a boy?" I ask again,

"Seriously, are we really going to talk about that?" He grins as if he doesn't believe it.

"Y-yes. I'm just curious, how to handle a relationship with a same sex." My voice stuttered as if I couldn't believe the questions coming out of my mouth.

"Yes, I have committed to a relationship with a guy. It looks normal like a two lover, boy and girl."

"So, How is that when you have sex? What's position-" My intrusive thoughts, it comes to my mind typically unwanted coming out of my mouth, as long as I'm interested in knowing.

He laughed silently, "Fourth?"

"No. No. No." I defended, "I-I mean... I mean..." I was going to try to explain properly but I was interrupted by someone who called me.

"Wait, boss. I'll just answer the call." Excuse me, he nods.

I immediately answered Phuwin's call and listened to his rants over the phone, "Fourth, what time are you coming home? Amara and Avery don't want to sleep. They are crying, they are waiting for you to come home. Dunk and I don't know what I'll do it in this two, I'll hit them so they can go to sleep."

"Okay, I'm going home. Try to hurt my babies, I'll punch you." I answered before hanging up the phone.

Joong's POV:

I looked at Fourth while he was talking to someone on the phone until the call ended, while I stared at his eyes, nose, cheeks, and lips I can say that I found the ideal innocent charm that I have been looking for a long time.

"Boss, I don't think I can wait any longer. Someone is waiting for me at home, and I need to go home now." He was nervous about letting go.

"I heard that– you have a child?" I will ask,

He was momentarily stunned and stammered, "N-no. I don't have a child yet - they are just my nieces. That's all I call them because I took care of them since they were children, their mom is an OFW ."

"Oh, is that so. Okay, you can go first." I smiled to reassure him.

"I'm really sorry for the client, boss." He answered,