Chapter 18 | Fascinating

"What you wanna talk about, love" Taehyung asked Y/N while walking towards the stage with her.

"Nothing. I just don't want you to talk with him" She whispers which makes Taehyung give a confusing smile.

"Why? You don't want me to talk with him?"

"Because he's not a good person... he's strange" She said looking straight.

"And you think I'm a good person?"

She looks at him 'he's so beautiful' the only thought came in her mind after looking at his facial features. His brown eyes, settled black hairs, pale yellow skin, his pink lips, bread cheeks.

"Yes" The only word came out from her mouth like a whisper but audible to Taehyung. But before he could say anything.

"You're looking so fascinating" She again says unconsciously still looking at his deep brown eyes which makes taehyung smile.

"Am I looking this much fascinating that you can't take your eyes off of me?" He said smirking but Y/N just blinked her eyes and tilted her head on her right still looking at his eyes.

Taehyung smiled but was confused at her behavior.

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?" Mayank screamed breaking Y/N thoughts.

She turned her face towards Mayanak just to see him standing there.

"Coming." She said to him. She again turned her face towards Taehyung just to see him already looking at her.

"I'll meet you soon" She said softly and started walking towards Mayank but suddenly stopped and turned to look at Taehyung and smiled before saying.

"Yes. You look so fascinating that I wasn't able to take my eyes off of you" And it makes Taehyung's cheeks turned to pink. He blush like fuck.