𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

Start from the beginning

"Wait, what?"

"Not to mention that bat💩 crazy Nameless. She shot me in the throat like— twice. Completely on accident but it scared the 💩 out of me. It was miracle I didn't die either time."

Gepard looked absolutely flabbergasted, "You... she shot you in the throat?! What? Why? How—!"

Y/n snickered, "Xianzhou natives have bodies that will inevitably return to their original state when injured. So long as one manages to survive a potentially lethal attack, they'll heal up with time."

"But... it comes at a price, huh?"

"Yeah. A hefty one."

There was silence.

"Ahem, you mentioned you had a Master...?"

"Ohhh right, I did. I... well— he's gone too. Not dead, but my Master is dead. He reincarnated, you see, but I still got to see him again. Just like he promised." y/n explained with a small smile, though it began to fade, "But, uh... he's angry with me. Understandable, considering I'm choosing to leave the Express."

"Do you want to leave the Express?" Gepard inquired carefully, "I mean, if that's what you truly want and something that'll make you happy, surely you should do it. And if your master, or... the person who used to be your master really cares about you, he'll respect your decision."

True... damn, Gepard was speaking facts.

Y/n inhaled deeply, then sighed.
"I... don't want to talk about him right now."

"Right, yes, it's a sensitive topic from the looks of it. I sincerely apologize for bringing it up."

"N-No, don't apologize, it's fine! Tell me about your sister! The younger one who explores the Snow Plains!"

"You mean Lynx?"

"Mhm! Mhm!"

Gepard's expression softened up a bit as he smiled gently, "Well, as I already told you, my little sister is an extreme environment explorer. She goes out into the Snow Plains and somehow manages to find really amazing places, even if it's way too dangerous for comfort."

"But she's good at what she does, yeah?"

"She is, but I still worry."

Y/n smiled, her gaze warm as she nodded, "Hehe, I understand. But she knows what she's doing, I'm sure she does. In the event that something does happen, I'm sure she'll know exactly what to do. Besides, she's got a great older brother and sister looking out for her!"

Gepard's cheeks warmed a bit as he cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly with a little shy look that caused y/n to chuckle quietly, amused.

As the two kept chatting each other up, three suspicious figures were huddled at a table with the menus covering their faces as they tried to clear inconspicuous.

They were failing miserably.

Pela, Lynx, and GepardxY/n Fanclub Member Number 001 were all gathered, eavesdropping on the duo's chat. Why, you may ask?

Well, for obvious reasons.

GepardxY/n Fanclub Member Number 001 was the author of a certain novel, prepping to write a rather... steamy short story in honor of a certain duo's escapades during the Solearm Festival.

He needed content, he needed to see sparks fly!
So far, he's only had a couple of stories from some Silvermane guards who had allegedly gone to investigate Goethe Hotel and found Gepard there with his mystery lover.

He got even better details from Pela, his co-writer and excellent illustrator for the book cover, but he wanted MORE!

That's where Lynx came in.