Unused Love Scenes

This isn't apart of the real book. People just wanted these kind of scenes so I wrote them. These are simply just requests, don't take it to heart please I just want everyone to be happy. Thanks!!! 

!!!INCLUDES SPOILERS FOR SOME SCENES SO ONLY SCROLL IF YOU'VE READ THIS BOOK ALREADY!!!!

Tristan's POV

My hair smelled like chlorine and was dripping wet. Hinata pulled me out and we fell on the cold pavement. My knee got scrapped and my hand was on his arm, it was so awkward. 

"This position isn't too bad," he joked, "We can stay like this as long as your gaze meets mine." 

"No need to get all poetic on me," I laughed. 

"Yeah, on me," he mocked. 

I was about to get up but he grabbed the collar of my shirt. Our eyes met again and my hair was still dripping on his face. He didn't mind, though. He smiled and leaned upwards. Our lips met and I could taste the salty chlorine on my lips. 

"Hinata, no. This'll never work out. Someone might see us, get up." 

"I don't care," he began, "But I guess my feelings mean nothing to you." 

My heart began to race and I stared at the vacant expression on his face. In that moment, I felt sorry and angry. I didn't want to care what other thought but at the same time, I couldn't be with Hinata. 

My body took over my thoughts and I leaned closer to him. Our lips met again but this time, I didn't yank my head back. 

"Keep this between you and me?" 

"Keep this between you and me." 

Tristans POV           

I looked away from him but suddenly Carlos grabbed my face and said, "Kiss me." Our faces were an inch apart and I could feel his breath against me, he was nervous.

Our eyes locked and I focused on every feature in eyes. His brown eyes had a slightly darker brown surrounding his pupil. One eye was slightly lighter than the other eye. He had heterochromia, one hazel and one brown eye. I had never noticed before.

Without thinking, our lips touched. The only other person I had ever kissed was Tiffany so I had forgotten the feeling of a kiss.

I quickly pulled my head away and Carlos was looking at me with a vacant expression, I could never tell what was going through his mind.

"Your lips taste like cigarettes," Carlos said as he turned his head away, "Bitter."

Suddenly, I was embarrassed, "Sorry, I forgot about that." 

Carlos's POV 

Stephanie smiled as she put her index finger against her lips, "I'm a spy, remember?" 

I wanted to throw my desk at her but remained calm, "We're not torturing Tiffany, what do you even have against her?" 

"Everything! She hurt you." 

Suddenly, the window burst open and wind hit us almost instantly. Flying sticks and rocks charged towards us, the hurricane was getting worse. 

"Lets just stay here for a little longer. Until someone catches us and kicks us out of the school." 

"Are you in love with anyone?" 

Her gaze softened, "Sure I am." 

"Who?" 

"Why don't I show you?" 

Slowly, she approached me and our lips met. I could taste her cherry flavored lip gloss and chocolate bread that she had just eaten. 

"Your lips are sweet," I began, "Unlike your personality!" 

"Hey! I think I've had some character development, don't you think?" 

I tilted my head and smiled, "Yeah, you did."