Teaser

"Well, well, well

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here," Mr. Davis said.

"Oh spare me the cliche villain lines," I said, "This dance shouldn't last too long, Mr. Davis."

His gun was pointed directed at me and I hadn't been prepared for the moment that was happening then and there.

Where's Carlos, I thought, anxiously looking around.

Carlos said that he wouldn't leave me alone during the mission but, he was taking way too long, especially at such a pivotal moment.

"Fine, you win," I huffed, "I surrender!"

He laughed and put the gun down, "You teenagers are stupider than I thought."

"Your right," I said, "I'm just a stupid teenage dirtbag!"

I saw Carlos sneak in through the vents and figured I would mess with Mr. Davis for a little bit.

"Give me Mr. Estersons credit card and I'll consider putting the gun down," Mr. Davis exclaimed, grinning ear to ear.

I saw Carlos sneak in through the vents with a gun in his left hand.

Bang! Thud. Silence.

Mr. Davis's lifeless body laid on the the soft red carpeted flooring as I stepped over him.

"Thanks, Carlos! I knew you'd come in clutch!" I exclaimed.

I took his wallet and we walked out, "Sorry 'bout the wait, cariño," he commented.

"It's fine mon cheri, it was so much fun!" I exclaimed.

We heard footsteps behind us so and Carlos and I started to walk faster.

I swung my head around and saw Mr. Davis standing right behind us, "You rascals!"

Crack. Bang! Thud.

I thought I was dead but I could still hear commotion in the backround as it got quieter, quieter, then silent.