Chapter 17

Lexa peers up at Clarke's face in wonder, then seizes the opportunity to stand up and press her lips to Clarke's, whose eyes are still shut tightly. Her own taste on Lexa's lips elicits another moan from the blonde, and Lexa eagerly uses the opportunity to slip her tongue into the blonde's mouth. Aware that she may be pushing her luck, Lexa wraps her arms around Clarke again and pulls her off the dresser until Clarke is on her own two feet once again, their bodies pressed flush together.

Clarke, still dazed from her orgasm, grabs the bottom of Lexa's shirt, and keeps her close while Lexa lets her hands roam freely over the blonde's back and ass and sides.

After a few intimate moments, Clarke seems to have come back down to earth as she flips them around so that Lexa's the one being pressed up against the dresser.

She takes Lexa's bottom lip between her teeth and pulls it towards her surprisingly gently, then pulls away from the brunette and lowly commands, "Take that shirt off."

Knowing better than to show any sign of hesitation, Lexa immediately complies, letting go of Clarke in the process and dropping the shirt on the floor next to them.

Clarke kisses Lexa again and Lexa sighs contently at the feel of their bare breasts pressed together.

"Turn around," Clarke says after breaking the kiss again.

Once the brunette is facing the wall, Clarke grabs Lexa's hips, grinding Lexa's back into her front before running her hands up Lexa's abs towards her breasts. She rolls Lexa's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and bites at Lexa's earlobe, pressing her own breasts and hardened nipples into Lexa's back, then whispers in the taller woman's ear, "Unbutton your pants and spread your legs for me, Commander."

A shiver of pleasure and arousal runs across Lexa's spine and again, she complies without thinking.

This was so unlike her, obeying another person's commands, but the sound of Clarke's husky voice, the feel of skin on skin, and the feel of Clarke rolling her nipples, sending sparks of arousal straight to her core, made Lexa want to obey Clarke's every command. In this moment there was nothing Clarke could ask of her that she wouldn't do.

As soon as Lexa places her feet further apart, Clarke places her own leg in between the brunette's, both to prevent her from closing them again, and to pin her against the dresser with her body.

"Good girl," Clarke husks, her breath hot on Lexa's neck.

"Clarke, please...," Lexa says, breathlessly, her head tilted to the side to provide the blonde with whatever access she might need.

"Please what, Commander? What is it that you want?"

Vaguely aware that Clarke was reducing her to a mumbling mess, Lexa holds in a whine.

"Please touch me, Clarke. I'll do anything."

"Oh really?," Clarke mumbles, scraping her teeth over the brunette's shoulder before biting down. "Touch you where exactly? You'll have to be more specific", she continues.

This time, Lexa does let out a whine, throwing her head back in frustration.

"Anywhere.... Everywhere!," she says, tone pleading, wanting.

Lexa pushes her hips back into Clarke, desperately trying to find some friction, but failing since the angle wasn't quite right for that.

Clarke lets out a short laugh, continuing her torture on the brunette's nipples but still refusing to touch her anywhere else. She runs her tongue from the base of Lexa's neck to her ear, before mockingly whispering, "Such a needy Commander," in the brunette's ear.