Chapter 12

Lexa softly moans into Clarke's mouth when she feels Clarke's thigh on her center, becoming increasingly aware of the heat and wetness that is building between her legs. She lifts up her arms and gently places them on the blonde's shoulders, slowly pushing the cloak off her shoulders.

At that Clarke pulls back ever so slightly and Lexa only barely catches the pained expression in the blonde's dark pupils before it disappears and turns into lust again.

Clarke grabs Lexa's wrists, not gently, but not exactly painfully tight, and pushes the brunette's hands into the door next to her body while inching her mouth closer to her ear.

"Keep them there if you want me to keep going", she says with a husky voice before running her tongue over Lexa's earlobe down to her neck, making the latter lean her head back against the door with a soft thud, closing her eyes with a shiver.

The blonde continues kissing, gently biting, and sucking her way down the other woman's bare neck and suddenly Lexa is grateful she is still wearing her gown from earlier. The gown leaves her neck, shoulders, and cleavage exposed and allows Clarke to make her way all the way down to the top of her breasts without any barriers.

Once Clarke reaches the softness of Lexa's breast, she finally removes one of her hands from the other woman's wrist and hooks her finger in the neckline of the dress, tugging it down gently while making eye contact with the woman who is still propped up against the door, wordlessly asking for permission to continue.

Lexa barely manages a curt nod, anticipation leaving her almost breathless. It takes everything in her to keep her hands by her side rather than tangling her fingers in the blonde's golden locks and guiding her mouth to where she needs it most.

Meanwhile, Clarke tugs down the neckline of the dress hard, freeing one of Lexa's breasts, not wasting a second to run her thumb over the already hard nipple.

The cut of the dress had prevented Lexa from wearing any breast bindings. Something she had been slightly uncomfortable with before, but she was grateful for now.

The touch of Clarke's cold thumb on her nipple made Lexa let out a whimper. She wanted more of Clarke. She wanted Clarke to touch her in more places and she wanted to touch Clarke too, either with her hands or skin to skin.

Lexa was about to open her mouth to request Clarke remove her own shirt as well when she feels the blonde's lips crash into hers once again. She barely even notices Clarke had let go of her other wrist as well until she feels another tug on her dress, both of her breasts now exposed for Clarke.

The blonde places both of her hands on the brunette's hips, pulling her closer and grinding the Commander's center on her thigh with the movement before running her hands up to the sides of Lexa's breasts while deepening the kiss. This elicits another moan from the usually stoic brunette.

Clarke then starts massaging Lexa's breasts, then she rolls the brunette's nipples between her thumb and forefinger before pinching both of Lexa's nipples hard. Lexa bucks her hips at that and tries to grind down on the blonde's leg, desperately searching for friction.

Clarke pulls her head away from Lexa's, who uses the moment to catch her breath. The blonde chuckles darkly, then pinches Lexa's nipples again and says, "Beg for it, Heda".

Without hesitation Lexa almost whispers, "Beja, Klark... Beja!" [Please Clarke... Please!]

The blonde chuckles again. "Please what, Commander?"

"Jok ai, beja!" [Fuck me, please!]

It only takes Clarke a second to trail her fingers down to the waist of Lexa's pants and to unbutton them. It takes her a while longer to make her way through the tangled mess of the bottom half of the dress that Lexa haphazardly had tucked into the pants while rushing out to find Clarke.