38.

YoonGi's POV

     Waking up in a tangled mess of limbs with JungKook has me feeling lighter than I have in a very long time. I pull JungKook in closer to me as he stirs a bit. 'We kissed last night. I asked him to be my boyfriend. He's really mine.' I'm not ready to get up yet. All we did last night was kiss for a while and laid down together. We talked some before falling asleep and I know we have a lot more to talk about, deal with, and work through but I just really want to enjoy this. I know I have to get up at some point since I have therapy and I want to stop by my studio for a little bit at some point today but I can't bring myself to untangle myself from him. I can feel JungKook's grip tighten around my waist and I can't help but smile. "Hyung?" He calls my name with a groggy voice from just waking up. "Yeah Baby." "How long have you been awake?" He asks. "Not too long." He tilts his head up towards my lips and pecks them gently. Its soft, sweet, and fleeting. It feels so domestic and natural with him. I feel like this is where I'm suppose to be. His arms are where I have always belonged as he has always belonged in mine. This is home.

     "Are you okay?" He questioned softly as he leaned up onto his arms and elbows to look at my face. "Of course. Why?" "Gi, you're crying." He replied as he reached over and gently caressed the side of my face, wiping away a tear. I chuckled lightly. "I don't even know when I started." I could see the worry on his face so I pulled him back to me and rolled us so I was hovering over him. His eyes widened in surprise. I leaned down pecking his lips, then his cheek, then I left a trail of kisses along his jawline and down his neck, I inhaled him deeply. "I'm really happy." I breathed out. "So... they weren't tears of sadness or from you being upset?" He asked as his hand found its way into the back of my hair. "That's right." I spoke, closing my eyes as I soaked in his every touch.

Jungkook's POV

     I wasn't expecting him to roll us over. I'm hoping he doesn't notice how turned on I am right now or at least I hope he doesn't mention it. I don't want to rush things with him or push him into something he isn't ready for but this man just does something to me. Looking him in the eyes right now and for the first time since Jay I feel like I'm starting to see pieces of my Hyung again. He may not say much and he may not show his emotions often but I swear I can see everything in his eyes. It damn near broke me when it seemed like Jay was sucking all of the life out of his eyes. 'I'll do anything to breathe life back into those beautiful brown orbs of his.'

     "You okay Kookie?" YoonGi asked as he got up and sat next to me. "I'm better than okay Hyung." I replied with a smile as I sat up next to him. "It all really happened last night, right Hyungie? We kissed and you asked me to be your boyfriend?" I quickly asked needing to make sure I didn't just dream up the whole thing. YoonGi smiled, a genuine smile. "Yes Baby. It really happened." I quickly pulled him into a hug. "I love you." I whispered in his ear and then kissed his cheek. YoonGi chuckled lightly. "I love you too." We should probably get up though. I have a therapy session today and I have something I need to do at my studio." I nodded quickly and started to get up from the bed only to have my hand grabbed by his. "Will you come with me?" He asked nervously. "You want me to?" I questioned back, just to make sure. He nodded back. "I have been talking about you in therapy and how you make me feel. My therapist agreed that I was okay enough to make decisions about dating. I wasn't so sure about it myself. I guess learning to trust myself again is harder than I thought." He explained. "Of course I'll go with you. I know its personal though. Are you sure you want me to go with you?" "Yes. I think if you go with me this time then maybe it'll be helpful for both of us."

     "We should get up and get ready. We need to eat before we go too." I suggested. He nodded and I was just bursting from the inside out with how happy I was. "JungKook..." "Yes?" "You're okay with us taking things slow, right?" His voice wavered at the end. I caressed his cheek. "Just getting to spend time with you is enough. There is no need to rush into anything. You want to talk? We can talk until neither one of us has anything else to say. You want to sit in silence? I will sit there with you for as long as you want. You need a shoulder to lean on? I have two of them. You want to hold hands? My hands are here for you. I am here for you. Let me love you Gi. Let me show you what real love is and what you deserve because you only deserve the best. I know I'm not perfect but I will do my best. We may stumble and fall but we can help pick each other up and push each other to keep moving forward. I am not the same shy kid I use to be and you are a big part of the reason why." "You've grown up so well JungKookie." YoonGi spoke softly. "You are a big part of that. I've learned so much from you. I know what I want and I know how to take care of myself and I know things change but one thing that has never changed is how much I love you."

     A tear rolled down YoonGi's cheek. "Okay." He breathed out. "We should get going." "Okay Hyungie." We took turns getting ready and then made our way to the dining room. SeokJin had made food and was surprised to see both of us at the table to eat. "YoonGi, how are you feeling?" He asked as he brought the dishes to the table. "Better. Thanks Jin Hyung." YoonGi replied as he slipped his hand into mine. His hand was slightly bigger than mine but ours fingers intertwined together so perfectly. "I'm sorry about all the trouble." YoonGi continued. I watched SeokJin sit right next to YoonGi and look him in the eyes. "You are never any trouble. I'm really glad we could be here for you. You are never alone. We are always here for you. Hyung is always here for you just like you have always been here for me." SeokJin spoke so firmly but he was genuine and his words had so much love and respect behind them. I watched as SeokJin gave YoonGi a short hug and then he was getting up and getting the rest of the food put on the table. "JungKook, call the boys. We all need to eat." I nodded my head quickly. "Okay Jin Hyung." I quickly kissed the side of YoonGi's head and got up to go get the others. The last thing I saw before leaving the room was SeokJin's smile at my action.