9.🔞

YoonGi's POV

     "Stop... NO... AHH...." I woke up screaming, sitting up in bed, drenched in sweat pulling at my own clothes. 'I can't breathe.' Tears streaming down my face. I can't catch my breath. "Sh... Its okay." The voice was soft but its so hard to breathe. My hands are shaking. There are black spots clouding my vision. "I.. I ca... I can't bre...breathe..." Next thing I know JungKook has both his hands on the sides of my face trying to get me to look at him. I can't think. I can't breathe. It all hurts. He's talking but I can't make out what he's saying.

JungKook's POV

     I was woken up by YoonGi's screams. It broke my heart to see him like this. I turned a light on in my room and tried calming him down but its like he can't hear or see me. "You're having a panic attack. I'm hear. You are okay." I tried to keep my voice calm but he has me worried. He use to have anxiety attacks when we were first starting out but he has been doing so well. I've never seen him look so scared. He's drenched in sweat but I'm not sure if he'll let me take some of his layers off or not.

     There was a knock on my door. I knew the screaming was bound to wake at least one of them up. "JK. Its Joon. Are you guys okay?" NamJoon asked in a low hushed voice. "He had a bad dream Hyung. He'll be okay." "Are you sure? Jin said he can make some tea." NamJoon called through the door. "Actually that's a good idea. My door is locked but go ahead and use the key to come in. I'll stay with him." 'Maybe some tea will help calm him.' "Okay JK." NamJoon quickly responded. "Hyungie I'm going to take your hoodie off. You're drenched in sweat." YoonGi doesn't respond to me, he's still struggling to just catch his breath. If he can't get his breaths to even out soon he'll pass out. I pulled his hoodie up over his head and he doesn't fight me or say anything. I tossed his hoodie onto my floor and after looking at him again I decided he was going to need all new clothes.

     I quickly got up and grabbed some fresh clothes from my closet. Knock Knock. I'm sitting on the edge of my bed with fresh clothes when NamJoon slowly opens my door carrying the tea that Jin made for YoonGi. "I brought the tea. Do you need help? Shit Kook. He doesn't look good." NamJoon quickly set the tea on the nightstand next to my bed. He kept his voice low and as quiet as he could although, I'm not sure YoonGi could even here us if we were loud. "Yeah sure. I have to change his clothes. They're drenched." "I... I can't... I.." "Hyungie don't try to talk. Just breathe." I grabbed his face again and had him look me in the eyes. "Just breathe with me. Okay. Breathe in 1...2...3...4...5...6...7. Now breathe out 1...2...3...4...5...6...7. Just like before. Do it again. Breathe in 1...2...3...4...5...6...7. Breathe out 1...2...3...4...5...6...7. Okay?" I asked while looking him in the eyes. YoonGi's eyes fluttered closed. "Oh shit." NamJoon said while catching YoonGi as his body fell over to the side. "Should we call someone?" NamJoon asked looking up at me with worry written all over his face.

     I checked his pulse. "I think he'll be okay. He was having a panic attack and couldn't catch his breath. Now his breathing is starting to go back to normal. I'm sure he's exhausted so help me hurry up and change his clothes. I already got his hoodie off. He's wearing a lot of layers though." I responded to NamJoon remembering how YoonGi use to have such bad anxiety attacks back when we were first getting started as BTS and how Tae and I use to always be one of the first to notice. NamJoon's voice then broke me out of my head. "Okay. I'll get his shirt off, you get his pants." I nod in agreement. NamJoon pulled YoonGi's long sleeve shirt off revealing even more bruises, bites, and scratches. "Shit." NamJoon mumbled under his breath. "I'll just pull his tank top off and put the clean one on him." Again I nod my head for fear my voice would fail me. My chest felt tight and my heart ached seeing My YoonGi like that. NamJoon pulls the tank top on over YoonGi's head and then I striped his pants off only to look up at Joon with tears rolling down my cheek. "Fuck." I mumbled under my breath. Joon had a look of pain and hurt in his eyes. We both knew what must of happened seeing the bloody bandages and old scars on his inner thighs.