36.

YoonGi's POV

     My eyes fluttered open. The room was dark. I groaned turning to grab my phone to see what time it was. I still had a migraine, in fact it felt worse than before. I hit the side button of my phone to see the time. 0113 appeared on the screen. 'What the fuck? How long did I sleep for?' I noticed the photo on the screen and realized it must of been JungKook's phone. I would of smiled at the picture of the two of us but I groaned again instead as a wave of nausea hit from the pain that seared through my head.

     I looked down at the weight on my chest, seeing JungKook wrapped around me brought a comfort and relief to my heart that I didn't know I needed. I carefully peeled JungKook's body off of mine and made my way to the bathroom. I flipped the light switch on and it made everything worse. The room tilted, my vision blurred, I scrunched my eyes as the pain hit new heights and next thing I know I was on my knees, leaned over the toilet, vomiting what little was in my stomach.

     My arm was resting on the toilet seat as I rested my head on it. The light footsteps pounded in my ears and the soft voice calling my name felt like I was being yelled at. I didn't move. I didn't even want to breathe. I have never had a migraine so bad and I just wanted everything to stop. My eyes watered and a tear slipped past my eyelid and down the side of my cheek. A slightly cooler hand rubbed circles on my back, a hand slipped into my hair, fingers running through the strands. I swear someone was trying to talk to me but I just didn't have it in me to respond.

JungKook's POV

     I woke up alone in my bed. 'It's the middle of the night, why is he not sleeping?' Then I heard what sounded like someone vomiting in the bathroom. 'Was SeokJin wrong? Maybe he really is sick...' I quickly got out of my bed, made my way to the bathroom, the door wasn't even closed all the way. I stepped in to see YoonGi on his knees in front of the toilet, his head resting on his arm as it was draped over one side, I quickly made my way over to him, trying to sooth him but it seemed like he wasn't listening to anything I said, he didn't respond to his name or answer any of my questions. When I looked at his face and saw his eyes glazed over I realized something was definitely wrong. Sighing, I ran my fingers through his hair. "You don't feel like you have a fever." I mumbled out. YoonGi gave no reaction.

     I waited a couple minutes to see if he was done throwing up. YoonGi didn't move he barely blinked. The look in his eyes worried me. I've seen him with that look before. "YoonGi, are you okay? Do... you think you can get up now?" I asked softly. It was like he didn't hear me. 'Does he even see me?' "Come on Hyungie you should get back to bed." I whispered. YoonGi didn't move. I leaned him back from the toilet. His eyes didn't change. They still had that glazed over look. A tear slipped from his eye and rolled down his cheek, leaving a wet trail down his face. He didn't move, didn't talk, and if I didn't see his chest rise and fall or feel his heart beating in his chest against my hand then I would think he was dead.

     I wasn't really sure what to do, how to help him, or if I should wake one of the others. I was growing frustrated with myself for not knowing what to do. Then a voice rang through my head, YoonGi's voice from when we just debuting and he saw that I was having a hard time. "Its okay to not always know what to do JungKookie. There is nothing wrong with that. Remember you aren't alone. You have Hyung's that all really care about you. You can always ask any one of us. Doesn't matter who you talk to just don't keep things to yourself we are your Hyungs and we will help you in any way that we can." 'He's right. I don't know what to do but one of the others might.'

     With my new idea about what to do I leaned YoonGi back over the toilet the way he was before. 'Who should I wake up? Jin is the one that usually takes care of us when we get sick followed by Hobi. NamJoon is really smart though and usually keeps a level head in a crisis. Hobi knows YoonGi pretty well though. Maybe he would know what's wrong.' *exasperated sigh* 'I guess I'll try Hobi first. If he can't help then I'll just ask one of the others.' I finally decided.