33.

YoonGi's POV

     I took a deep breath before walking out the door and leaving JungKook standing inside. As much as I wanted him with me I also know that I needed to do this for closure and to remind myself of who I am. Being with Jay changed me too much and not in a good way. Its time Jay realizes who he was dating and that I won't be pushed around. I stepped out of the building and onto the side walk. Jay was leaned up against the side of the building. "Finally. What took so long Babe?" Jay spoke as if nothing bad had happened between us. "Don't call me that. We are done. We have been done for a while now. Don't call me, don't text me, don't show up at my place, don't show up in front of me at all, and don't bother my friends either." I spoke calmly, clearly, and remained stoic in expression. Jay chuckled lightly. "Come on. Don't be that way." Jay stepped towards me.

     I remained exactly where I was standing. I refused to show any emotion or have any reaction in front of him. "We both signed NDA's when we started seeing each other. I had my lawyer look it over before I had signed it and again recently. I also know exactly what yours said. You can walk away now or you can face the consequences of your actions. You should also remember that between the two of us I have a bigger and better fan base, I'm worth more, make more, I have better friends, and better lawyers. If you still want to take me on, you can try." I spoke as nonchalantly as I could.

     Jay stood their, mouth parted in obvious shock. Then he smirked after recollecting himself. "Would you really be okay with our activities being brought out in the open. Everyone knowing that you bottomed for me?" Jay spat out, trying to regain the upper hand. I smirked back. "Jay, Babyboy. Do you still want to have a career? I promise you, you try anything and you will lose what little you have." He stared me in the eyes looking for any hint of a lie. "Forcing someone to do what you want does not make it true. I dominate you in bed and I'll dominate you now. I never had to get my friends to help me get the upper hand. We both know that between the two of us who the real Dom is." I took a step closer to him and leaned into his ear. "Its not you." I whispered and then calmly stepped back and winked at him. "Bye Jay." Was the last thing I said before walking away.

     I made my way back into our building. Walking in I found JungKook standing exactly where I left him, his arms crossed over his chest, and pacing back and forth. 'Cute.' Was all I could think as I exhaled and finally walked towards him. "You ready to go?" I asked softly. Jungkook looked up, his Bambi eyes wide with realization that I had returned. "Are you okay?" He questioned, cautiously. I smiled lightly then reached for his hand. "I will be." JungKook smiled.

JungKook's POV

     I took ahold of YoonGi's hand. "He didn't try anything, right?" I softly asked. I was worried he would get aggressive or try to force YoonGi to leave with him. I was so relieved when he returned to our building and back to me. YoonGi only hummed in response. "He didn't hurt you again, did he?" I asked, worried. I looked him over. "Kookie, Hyung is okay. I just needed to remind him who I was." YoonGi chuckled lightly. I guess I also needed to remind myself too. "Can I hug you Hyung?" I asked quickly, hoping he would say yes. YoonGi tilted his head with a questioning look. "I didn't want to just assume." I mumbled out. YoonGi smiled. An honest to God legit smile. The first one I have seen in what feels like forever. "You never have to ask Kookie." He spoke softly as he pulled me into a hug.

     I held him for as long as I could without it getting weird since we weren't in the comfort of our home yet. We started to both pull back and I couldn't hold back the smile that spread across my face. "Let's go home Kookie." YoonGi spoke as he pulled me towards the elevator. "Lets go Hyungie." I replied as we continued to hold hands.

     It wasn't long and we were standing in front of our door. YoonGi turned to face me. "I know I confronted Jay and for now things seem to be good and I am okay...." YoonGi's voice trailed off. "Hyung?" I called him gently, wanting him to finish what he was trying to say. "I just... I mean... *sigh* I will probably have times where I'm not okay. I know I still have nightmares and things that didn't bother me before may startle or bother me now but I don't want you guys to change how you see me or how you treat me. I'm not weak. I just.... Please don't treat me differently. Please..." YoonGi started to plead. "Hyung, its okay. I understand." I replied as I ran my fingers up and down his arms. "So even if I get jumpy or startle please don't stop treating me the way you always have." YoonGi continued. I quickly pulled him in close. "Okay Hyungie. I understand. I'm not going anywhere." I spoke into his ear.

     I could physically feel him relax in my hold and I couldn't help but be so happy to know he still wanted me close. "Lets go inside Hyung. I'm sure the others are waiting for us." YoonGi only nodded in agreement before we entered through our front door. We walked in and took our boots off. I took both pairs in my hands. "I'll take these to the room." I said as I kissed the side of his head and walked back towards the bedrooms. I got to YoonGi's room, quickly opened the door, and went inside. "Did I just do that? I kissed him like it was the most normal thing to do. Oh my... Oh my... Shit! I said I would take our boots to the room. It almost sounds like we share a room. Ugh... I mean We have been sleeping in the same bed for a while because of his nightmares but I can't just assume things. Ugh... I need to make things clear but also let him know that I'm not pushing or forcing anything. Ugh... What if I just ruined things?" I continued grumbling to myself as I put our boots in his closet.

-Living Room-

YoonGi's POV

     Right after JungKook walked away I was shocked by his actions but then I decided to let it go. It felt so domestic and I wanted more of that. I looked over to the couch seeing NamJoon, SeokJin, and HoSeok all sitting, appearing to be a bit restless. "You guys okay?" I questioned cocking a brow and watching them. "Are we okay? Hyung, are you okay? What happened? Joon, JK, and I can go after him." HoSeok rambled off. "Hoba." I only called his name and he finally looked me in the eyes. "Its okay. I'm okay. I don't need you guys going to jail for murder. I'd rather you guys be here with me." I spoke calmly, hoping that what I was saying was getting through to him.

     "Are you really okay Hyung?" NamJoon questioned, softly. "I will be Joon-ah and right now that's the best I can be." I replied as I looked the boys over. "Jinie Hyung, are you okay?" I asked. He finally exhaled. "As long as your okay YoonGi-ah and that asshole is gone then yes, I'm okay." I smiled at his words. "Well if he wants any type of career after this then he'll stay away from all of us." I spoke nonchalantly as I leaned back sideways, sitting comfortably on the couch. It was silent for a moment. "That's my dongsaeng right there!" SeokJin spoke loudly. HoSeok looked shocked at first but then busted up laughing while NamJoon smiled, showing his dimples. I could not be happier than this moment right now.

     That is until I felt arms wrapping around my waist and I see JungKook's face as he places his chin on my shoulder, pulling me closer to him on the couch. I felt my muscles tense up at first but then I melted in his arms and he pulled me even closer. "What's so funny?" JungKook asked, which then had SeokJin and HoSeok practically rolling on the floor in laughter. JiMin and TaeHyung came running into the room and seeing two laughing so much had them now looking at each other and back at each of us in confusion. I couldn't take it anymore and I started to laugh with them. NamJoon looked at me shocked and then quickly joined in. Soon enough we were all laughing and only half of us knew why.

Your Eyes TellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara