12.

3rd Person POV

     YoonGi was laying on the hospital bed staring at the ceiling or through the ceiling. It was hard to tell. HoSeok was sitting in a chair next to him holding his hand rubbing soothing circles on the back of his hand just trying to keep his own emotions in check and comfort one of his best friends. The doctor and nurse had YoonGi stripped down to a hospital gown and a sheet to cover him. The nurse carefully lifted YoonGi's legs, bending them at the knees while the doctor explained everything he was going to be doing. HoSeok nodded in agreement. YoonGi still didn't move or speak. As the doctor was finishing up with the rape kit and sexual assault exam HoSeok watched YoonGi's face as a tear slowly left his eye and rolled down his cheek. HoSeok leaned in close to YoonGi's ear whispering, "Its okay Hyung. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere."

     The doctor finished up the exam and explained that now they needed photos of all of YoonGi's injuries. "Can we have a couple minutes before you take the photos?" HoSeok asked wanting to give YoonGi a break. "Yes. Of course." The doctor responded as he and the nurse stepped out both with very saddened looks on their faces. They both saw the physical damage and knew that the emotional damage would be worse.

     YoonGi slowly turned his head towards HoSeok. "Hoba..." He was barley able to whisper out. HoSeok was barley able to hear him but he knew how much pain his Hyung must be in and he knew that what he thought might of happened did in fact actually happen and that broke HoSeok's heart. He looked YoonGi in the eyes looking for a sign of his Hyung being there but he was met with lifeless dull eyes. There was no longer a spark or shine that was there before and he was starting to fear the worse knowing YoonGi's past with depression and anxiety. HoSeok gently placed his hand on the side of YoonGi's face. "I'm here Hyung." "Please. I don't want to do this. Please make it all stop." YoonGi's voice was soft and shaky, he was pleading for them to stop but this needed to be done. It didn't make HoSeok feel any less guilty though.

     HoSeok started to gently play with YoonGi's hair. "The worst part is over Hyung. They just need photos of your injuries." "Please. Hoba. Don't let them. They can't see. Please." YoonGi gripped HoSeok's hand pleading for them not to have to continue. "Hoba. I can't do this. Everyone will know. I can't." YoonGi started to cry into HoSeok's shirt as HoSeok embraced him in a hug. Seeing YoonGi like this was hard for him. YoonGi doesn't show a lot of emotions on the outside but he sees just how hurt and broken he is now and anger grows in him. He knows this is Jay's fault. YoonGi is anything but weak and what ever Jay did to him he can tell by the handprint bruises on his arms, legs, and throat that he was definitely held down by more than one person. HoSeok isn't naturally an angry person but he is beyond pissed seeing YoonGi like this. "Hyung just please let them take the photos and then we can take you home. You'll be sleeping in JK's room." HoSeok spoke softly. "What? Why? He's going to hate me. Tae is going to hate me. Everyone will." YoonGi's voice cracked at the end and tears were streaming down his flushed cheeks.

     The doctor came back in. "Are we ready?" He asked gently. "We're as ready as we will ever be." HoSeok spoke back while YoonGi just looked away all tears now wiped off of his face. They quickly took photos of all of his injuries and explained mostly to HoSeok since YoonGi wasn't listening how to treat his injuries so they would heal faster, he had to abstain from any sexual activity for at least two months possibly longer since he was so brutally torn and there would most likely be scaring. HoSeok listened carefully noting that they were going to have to pick up his prescriptions on their way home and that NamJoon was going to have to call Bang PD and try to get more time off. He was also given a name of a therapist located in the hospital that specialized in cases like YoonGi's.

     After the medical staff had all left the room HoSeok helped YoonGi get dressed. He pulled him in close hugging him. "Please YoonGia. Let us be here for you. Don't push us away." YoonGi slowly nodded okay and then they heard a knock on the door. *knock knock* NamJoon and JungKook slowly entered the room. "Are you guys ready?" NamJoon gently asked. YoonGi only looked at the floor. "The doctor said we could take you home now." JungKook gently spoke up. "We have to pick up his meds on the way home." HoSeok let both NamJoon and JungKook know handing them the paper with the list of prescriptions. JungKook quickly took it handing it to NamJoon. NamJoon looked it over. "Isn't this one a sedative and this looks like an antidepressant?" NamJoon asked looking at HoSeok. HoSeok nodded his head yes. "There is also a muscle relaxer, a pain killer, and antibiotics to help him recover with hopefully no complications physically." HoSeok had listed off the types of meds that were being given to YoonGi. "He also needs to start seeing a therapist. There is a card there with her name and number. NamJoon you should also notify Bang PD that we will need some time off. YoonGi will need time to heal." NamJoon nodded agreeing with HoSeok as they all slowly made their way out of the hospital.

     When the 4 of them made it to the car YoonGi quickly climbed into the back seat behind the driver's seat and closed the door wanting to get home as quickly as possible and hoping to avoid the others at least for today. HoSeok grabbed JungKook by his wrist. "YoonGi is terrified to stay in your room with you. Honestly I don't completely blame him. You should explain things to him.... Maybe he should stay with me and Jiminie tonight..." HoSeok spoke quietly to JungKook. "No. Hyung, I will talk to him. He can stay with me. I promise I will take care of Hyungie." JungKook quickly said back. "I really hope so JK. I've never seen him this bad and I know what ever happened, it was bad. Really bad." HoSeok quickly said before getting into the back seat of the car behind the passenger seat. JungKook nodded his head in agreement took a deep breath and got into the driver's seat. NamJoon sat in the passenger seat looking over all of YoonGi's prescriptions.

     HoSeok sat next to YoonGi in the backseat, his hand gently placed on top of YoonGi's. YoonGi wouldn't look at any of them. He stared blankly out the car window as JungKook drove them all home. JungKook occasionally looking into the rearview mirror looking for any sign of that light in his Hyungie's eyes. Unfortunately YoonGi only stared out the window clearly stuck in his own head thinking about what, JungKook didn't know for sure but he knew that most likely it wasn't anything good.

Your Eyes TellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara