17.

3rd Person POV

     YoonGi walked into their home followed by HoSeok and NamJoon. He quickly started heading towards the bedrooms when he heard the others call his name. He really didn't feel like he could face them right now but JiMin quickly reached for him while calling him. "YoonGi Hyung, Jin Hyung is almost done making dinner." JiMin spoke softly while holding onto YoonGi's wrist. YoonGi quickly retracted his arm. "Please." Was all YoonGi managed to croak out. The word coming out softer than he meant it to. JiMin quickly let go, worry written all over his face. "I'm sorry Hyung. I didn't mean..." His voice trailed off. HoSeok quickly walked up joining the two. "Were you able to finish?" He asked JiMin. "Oh yeah. YoonGi Hyung, your room is ready for you. HoSeokie and I cleaned up and organized your room again. Please check it. I can rearrange things if you need me to but I think we got it pretty much back to how you had it." JiMin spoke gently encouraging YoonGi to go check for himself.

     While setting the table JungKook over heard the conversation and realized that his Hyung wouldn't be staying in his room with him anymore. He let out a small sigh then watched as his Hyung headed towards his room. YoonGi was walking fairly quickly not sure how he felt about HoSeok and JiMin going through his things. He opened his door and took a few steps into the room. It all pretty much looked like it did before he had trashed it. Books were neatly placed on the shelves, notebooks filled with songs, lyrics, poems, and Yoongi's thoughts all organized on his desk, photos in frames hung perfectly on the wall, and a couple of photos framed sitting on his night stand, one of their group all together sharing a meal, one of him and Hobi in his studio and one that wasn't there before.

 Books were neatly placed on the shelves, notebooks filled with songs, lyrics, poems, and Yoongi's thoughts all organized on his desk, photos in frames hung perfectly on the wall, and a couple of photos framed sitting on his night stand, one of th...

The group eating together.

YoonGi and HoSeok