11.

JungKook's POV

    As we walked to YoonGi's studio door it seemed like all 3 of us were now nervous. HoSeok tried texting him but he hasn't responded. NamJoon used the door bell but again he hasn't responded. I let out a breath I had been holding in and punched in the code just hoping he hadn't changed it yet. The door unlocked and NamJoon nodded for me to open the door. As soon as I open the door we can hear music playing. Its a cover song I did a few years back with a violinist. "Falling." HoSeok heard me name the song then he hurried me into the studio mumbling something about YoonGi playing certain songs when he feels a certain way.

    Stepping into his studio I don't see him sitting in his chair where he usually is. Instead I find him laying on his sofa with his right arm crossed over his chest, cheeks wet, and eyes red and puffy. He's staring up at his ceiling completely still. His eyes are open but they hold no life in them. "Gi." I spoke softly. He didn't respond, didn't move, he showed no sign of acknowledging me being there.

    I walked over to his monitor and paused the music. He still didn't move. "Gi." My voice was more stern. Still no response. It was like he wasn't even there. His body was but his mind isn't. I walked over to him calling him again. I'm starting to get frustrated. I sat on the edge of the sofa next to him putting my hands on his face and make him look at me only something isn't right. He has no color. He looks like a ghost his eyes never focus on anything but its like they are looking past everything and at nothing. There is no life to his eyes. Now I'm worried. I start calling for Hobi Hyung and Joon Hyung.

NamJoon POV

    Hobi and I could hear panic in JK's voice when he called for us but walking into the studio and seeing YoonGi Hyung look so... lifeless? I was not prepared. I have to admit I have no idea what to do here. I look over to Hobi and he looks and me. "We have to get him to the hospital. We should drive him ourselves." He says it like he knows what's wrong with him but I don't question him right now. I just nod agreeing to what he said. "JK grab YoonGi Hyung's things. I'll carry him to your car. You'll have to drive us to the hospital." He quickly nodded then gathered Yoongi's things and headed to the car just like I told him. "Hobi we need to talk some more but let's get to the hospital."

    I quickly lifted YoonGi up my right hand behind his back and my left under his knees. 'He's lighter than I remember. He's lost some of the muscle he had gained while we were in the military. He looks... fragile. He's not a fragile person.' Its heartbreaking to see him like this. 'One of my best friends is suffering and I'm just now finding out how much.' "Will he be okay Hobi?" I looked at YoonGi's face while asking. We were almost to the car. "I hope so but he really needs to be checked out." Hobi's voice was so soft. He's obviously hurt by everything going on with YoonGi.

JungKook's POV

    NamJoon and HoSeok carefully put YoonGi in the backseat of the car where NamJoon sat with him and Hoseok jumped into the front seat and I quickly drove heading to the hospital. "Should we call the guys?" I asked. NamJoon sighed. "Lets get him to the hospital and see what the doctors say then we'll call the guys. HoSeok spoke up. "Maybe we should call them Joon. Just to let them know where we are and tell them to stay at the dorms and we'll call them when we know more." "This coming from the guy that has known for years about YoonGi Hyung and has been hiding it?" NamJoon was pissed. He usually stays pretty level headed but you can definitely hear it in his voice towards HoSeok now.

    HoSeok kept his head down. We pulled into a parking space fairly close to the entrance. We all got out. NamJoon carried YoonGi inside with HoSeok and I on each side. YoonGi still had no reaction to being moved or anything. We walked in, HoSeok and I started walking ahead asking for a doctor to come help. They had us place him down on a gurney and rolled him to a room telling us to wait outside. The 3 of us sat on the chairs lined up against the wall next to the room they took him in. Medical staff kept going into the room but no one had come out or talked to us. It was the longest 15 minutes of my life.

     Finally one of the doctors came out. "Are you the ones that brought in Min YoonGi?" He asked. "Yes. We are his family. How is he?" NamJoon was quick to respond. "Well first I need to ask some questions." "Go ahead sir." Again NamJoon responded quickly and confidently. "Well first of all I usually only see patients in this state when it involves rape or trauma victims with severe PTSD. What can you tell me?" 'Did he just  suggest that Hyungie has been... raped?'

     My head was swarming. My mind was all over the place. Then HoSeok spoke up. "Test him." NamJoon and I damn near got whiplash from how quickly we turned to look at him. "Are you sure? Running a rape kit can be traumatizing itself." The doctor warned. "I understand sir. You should do a full exam sir. He had an appointment scheduled for 1400 (2pm) today but when we found him we thought we should just bring him in." "I see. It might be better for him if one of you is in there with him. Also are any of you Kim NamJoon?" NamJoon responded quickly, "I am sir." "Great. According to Mr. Min's paperwork you are his emergency contact and you are able to make decisions for him." "Yes sir. That is correct." "Okay. And are you okay with what..." The doctor's voice trailed off looking at HoSeok for his name. "HoSeok sir. My name is Jung HoSeok." "Okay. Are you okay with what Mr. Jung is suggesting?" The doctor quickly asked. "Yes sir. I am." "Okay. I need you to sign these consent forms." "Of course." NamJoon quickly took them, reading them and signing them as quickly as he could. "Do you have any questions?" The doctor asked while collecting the papers. "No sir. Thank you." NamJoon responded. Then HoSeok spoke up, "Sir, I'd like to be in there with him." "Follow me." They walked to the room before I could say anything.

    As soon as the 2 had disappeared behind the door. I looked over at NamJoon. "Hyung, I didn't know that you were on all of YoonGi Hyung's papers as his emergency contact." "Actually as the leader of the group I was put on all of yours along with your parents but when YoonGi Hyung's parents abandoned him after he told them he was pansexual and he would not let them arrange a girl for him to marry he had his parents taken off and made me his responsible party if anything were to happen. He had decided that if they couldn't love him for him then they didn't need to know if anything had ever happened." My heart broke. "Oh. I didn't know." "Well we all know how private YoonGi Hyung is." NamJoon said shrugging his shoulders a bit. "Yeah. I just didn't realize that they had completely abandoned him. I knew that they seemed more distant and didn't really call him but... I mean he still would go back to Deagu when we had some time off. I thought he was visiting his family." "Just his brother. YoonGi Hyung told me all he had left there was his brother, sister in-law, and his nephew." The more NamJoon talked about YoonGi the more JungKook realized he didn't know as much as he thought about his YoonGi Hyung's life. "Oh." My mind buzzed with even more questions. How did I not know? We both sat there quietly waiting for anyone to tell us what was going on.