22.

YoonGi's POV

     Quietly walking into the house, I could hear SeokJin and NamJoon talking in the kitchen, TaeHyung and JiMin were bickering in the living room about a game, and HoSeok and JungKook were sitting at the table talking too quietly for me to actually hear their conversation. I had my hoodie pulled up over my head, my coffee in one hand and two bags in the other, one containing my prescription that I wasn't sure I was going to actually take, and one containing my sandwich. I kept my eyes on the floor and walked quickly to my room, closing my door quietly as soon as I was inside. I set my stuff on my nightstand and then sat on my bed, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

JungKook's POV

     Seeing YoonGi walk by from the corner of my eye, I started to call his name while getting up from the table only to have HoSeok grab my wrist. "Calm down Kook, he just got home." HoSeok spoke sternly. "He was gone for almost 3 hours. Where would he have gone? Why didn't he wake one of us? Why didn't he wake me?" I asked frustrated. "Kook, he left a note saying he would be back and it looked like he was carrying a coffee and a bag so just give him a few minutes." HoSeok spoke again. "He was gone for almost 3 hours that we know of. We all sent a text or called him without getting a reply. He didn't message a single one of us back for over an hour. What if something had happened? What if he had been hurt and we didn't know?" So many horrible thoughts ran through my head. I was going crazy.

     HoSeok patted my arm, looking me in the eyes. "Kook, I understand your frustration but YoonGi Hyung is in his 30's he can take care of himself. He is home now so just give him some time before you talk to him." I knew HoSeok was starting to lose his patience with me and I don't blame him. We were bickering for a good part of this morning because no one knew where YoonGi was and even though he left a note I felt uneasy. All too often victims of abuse go back to their abuser. What if YoonGi went back to him? I was spiraling and I knew it but the only one that could put my mind at ease right now seems to be hiding in his room. "Yeah. Sure Hobi Hyung." Was all I could say back as I left the table and headed down the hall.

     I stood in front of YoonGi's bedroom door debating on knocking. I could hear a very faint sound coming from inside. He most likely has music playing. I finally decided to knock. I felt like after everything he shouldn't just take off the way that he did. I hated waking up and his side of the bed was empty. All morning I kept going over everything I had done and said, looking for something I could of done wrong. *sigh* Here goes nothing, I guess.

*knock knock*

YoonGi's POV

Hearing someone knock on my door I sighed. I knew someone probably saw me trying to sneak by. Opening the door though I was met with what looked like a pissed off JungKook.

 Opening the door though I was met with what looked like a pissed off JungKook

     "Where were you?" JungKook quickly asked. "Does it matter?" I snapped back. JungKook stepped into my room closing the door behind him he watched me walk back to my bed where I had notebooks scattered all over and my half eaten sandwich was now sitting on top of the bag on my nightstand. I quickly reached over and drank some of my coffee. "What are you doing?" JungKook's tone changed and his eyes seemed to soften. "Honestly? I don't know." I breathed out. I really had no idea at this point. I just turned my music on low and started writing in a new notebook because what I was writing I didn't want anyone to read but then I pulled other notebooks out and started writing down thoughts and ideas for songs. I had no idea where I was going with it but I figured writing wouldn't hurt.

     JungKook's eyes wandered around my room. "Hyung, you can't just leave without saying anything." He spoke sternly but I am not a child and I won't be treated like one either. "JungKook, I left a note saying I would be back. I am an adult so why would I need to do any more than that?" My face was void of emotion but damn did I want to just cuss the fuck out of him right now. "Hyung." "Exactly." I cut him off. "I am your Hyung. I didn't do anything wrong and you're treating me like a child that snuck out. I needed air so I went out. I left a note. I stopped and got a coffee and a sandwich. Explain to me why I need to explain myself to you." I was getting more and more frustrated and as much as I didn't want to be an asshole I'm starting to feel like I'm being pushed into corner.

     JungKook squinted his eyes seeming to be thinking. "You may be my Hyung but you don't always make the best choices so yes, I was worried and you weren't responding to my messages. I'm sorry I cared." JungKook spoke calmly but his words were laced with anger as he spoke them through gritted teeth. I was frozen in place as his words cut through me. He was right. I've only been a fuck up. I'm only making things worse. JungKook then turned and walked out of my room slamming my door.

     I breathed out, turning to my nightstand and grabbing out of the drawer a pack of cigarettes and my lighter. I made my way out to my balcony. Leaning on the railing I lit a cigarette and then tossed the pack and lighter onto the small table. I placed my arms on the rail and rubbed my face, inhaling the nicotine and then slowly blowing the smoke out. 'He's right I don't make good choices and I'll never be good enough. Especially for him. He deserves some one much better than me.' I thought as I hung my head and continued smoking. "They're all going to leave me." I whispered to myself.

" I whispered to myself

JungKook's POV

     After slamming YoonGi's bedroom door I went to my room closing my own door. I flopped back on my bed just as someone entered my room without knocking. "What the fuck Jeon?" HoSeok was pissed. "You went to him after I told you to wait and then what? You pick a fight with him? You're slamming doors too? Jin Hyung is pissed because you slammed the door. NamJoon is asking what your problem is and do you really think you are in the right questioning YoonGi Hyung the way that you did? I thought you cared about him?" HoSeok's voice got louder and now I'm even more frustrated being yelled at. "Why is it so wrong that I was worried? Why is it okay for him to just leave?" I questioned. "It wasn't wrong that you were worried but you still need to respect him. Your words hold a lot of weight with him. Think about what you say when you say it to him." HoSeok took a breath. "JungKook, YoonGi Hyung has been through a lot but the way you are acting isn't okay. There was another way to go about things." HoSeok sighed. "Do you love him?" HoSeok asked gently. "More than anything." I didn't even have to think before answering. "Prove it." HoSeok responded back then left the room.