6.

JungKook's POV

   Finally practice is over. I can't wait to go home. I wonder how Hyung is feeling. Its not like him to miss practice. "Hey JK, did you see IG?" "No. Why? What's up Tae?" I look at Tae's phone to see what he's talking about along with Hobi who overheard Tae's and my conversation. "Shit. That's YoonGi." Hobi Hyung muttered under his breath probably hoping I didn't hear him but I already knew. I'm pissed and hurt. Seeing my YoonGia like that. 'How Could jay treat him that way?' "We should get home." My voice was deep and steady and the only thing on my mind was getting home to see him.

NamJoon's POV

   We're sitting in our van and I lean over to whisper to HoSeok, "Hobi, I think you should talk to YoonGi Hyung when we get home." "Oh? Okay..." "I saw him when I was at the dorm. I think he needs you. When we get there I'll keep the guys in the main room. He will probably still be in his room but you should talk to him alone." "Okay." Hobi looked a little anxious to see YoonGi now. I just know today is going to be a long day. YoonGi is obviously going through something and he needs us to be there for him but he hasn't come to us yet. I know how hard it is for him to express himself and he usually finds it easier to do it through music and lyrics but up until this last year he has been a little more open with us. It really does seem like Jay hasn't been good for him but I know we can't just go to him and tell him hey we don't like your boyfriend. That would only cause a rift between us and YoonGi. We all worked so hard to be on the inside of those walls YoonGi has built up over the years before we had all met and I understand that he needs those walls to protect himself I just don't ever want to be on the outside again. I really just hope he is able to talk to us soon. I miss having him around to go to when I need to talk. He's always been there for me. "Everyone we should all head back to the house."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HoSeok's POV

   "Okay Jin and JK will make dinner, Tae and JiMin set the table, and Hobi you know what to do." No sooner did we walk in our front door and NamJoon starts giving everyone something to do in hopes that I can have some uninterrupted time to talk to YoonGia. "Of course Joonie." I said nodding to him in understanding. Walking up the stairs to our rooms and I can hear Jin trying to get JK's attention and Tae and JiMin seem to be having a contest involving setting the table but up stairs is really quiet. I walk all the way to the end of the hall and face YoonGia's door. I knock first. He doesn't answer. My heart is pounding in my chest and I remember seeing what Jay had posted. I can't believe he thought it was okay to post a photo with his hand around YoonGia's neck. I know the photo doesn't show much of YoonGi's face but I know it was him. I take a breath and started to open the door. "YoonGia... Its me. Hope." Looking around the room and I know this isn't good. I scan the dark and thoroughly trashed room for YoonGi and find him curled up in his bed. I walk over to him and on a closer look I can see his tear stained face and is that a bruise on his face?

   I take my hand and gently move his hair from his face. I sat on the edge of his bed facing him. He looks so much thinner, dark circles under his eyes, his lips are slightly parted, and I can hear light soft breaths coming from him which I am thankful for because in all honesty he was a little too still for my liking and he was even paler than usual. "YoonGia, wake up." I spoke as softly as I could hoping I wouldn't startle him.

   "Stop! Don't! Please...." YoonGi sat up quickly screaming in his bed, backing up to his headboard. Panic and fear clearly written all over his face. "YoonGia, its me. Hope. Its Hoba." I reached my hand to his face to find that where his tears had been dry before there are now fresh ones running down his cheeks. "Oh my god YoonGia." The words barely escape my lips. YoonGi quickly pulled me into a tight hug after realizing it was me. "Hoba" His voice was low, soft, and he sounded.... broken. My heart broke for him. I started rubbing small circles on his back whispering in his ear. "Its okay YoonGia. I'm here. You're safe here." I scanned his room again. "YoonGia can you tell me what happened?" His room was a disaster to say the least. It was chaos. His room has never looked like this. I mean he may of had the occasional clothing item left on the floor when he had been in a hurry but even that was pretty rare.