Leader, Monkey and a Cat

Start from the beginning

Sun: Oh, uh, you know, just. hanging out!

(The Grimm manages to get a small electrical charge around Sun and he lets go, shouting as he falls)

Sun: Whoa-oa!

Onslaught: Blake he's falling you go save him I'll see in their anything to be use to take down this beast.

(Blake nods and immediately springs into action again. As Onslaught run to the captain as he runs in)

Onslaught: What our statuses what weapons do we have?

First Mate: Are starboard defenses are down, sir!

Captain: Who are you?

Onslaught: Someone who can help I'm a strategist do we have anything else that can hurt it?

Captain: We still got the heavy cannon?

Crew Member 02: Aye, but it's moving too fast! We can't land a hit!

Onslaught: How about the engines are they still active?

First Mate: Fully functional!

Onslaught: I may have an idea on how to bring it down. But it's a bit crazy.

Captain: Crazy lad. If it means we can kill this monster then let's hear it.

(On the deck, Blake is preparing to counter a hit from the Grimm's electric blast, but Sun jumps in between with a laugh of triumph. He uses Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang to deflect it and lands on the heavy cannon, resting his staff on his shoulder with a crooked grin)

Onslaught: Blake sun. You need to clips it wing over by where all those rocks are. Once that done we can ram the ship right through its body and blow its head clean off.

Caption: That idea could work good thinking kid.

(Blake turn to look up at Sun)

Sun: I mean, you're the one with the swords. And he can't move like us.

Blake: Ugh.

Onslaught: Ah it's done. Blake sun good job.

Sun: Ha-ha! (lifting his hand for a high five) Up top!

(Blake turns and glares at him)

Sun: (wiggles his hand) Eh?

(With a cry, Blake swings her arm around to slap him in the face. He rears back in slow-motion and the screen goes black to the sound of her hand making contact with his flesh

(Time skip to where it night and none of the passengers got hurt)

Sun: Seriously, it was no big deal!

Onslaught: Just relax nothing else will happen.

Sun: Just enjoy the rest of your trip and everything will be cool! We got this!

(The two Faunus, wave goodbye and turn away. Sun struts over while Onslaught walks over to Blake)

Sun: You'd think they'd never seen a fight before.

Onslaught: Well not everyone is a battle ready warrior like us.

Blake: What are you two doing here?

Sun: Diggin' the new outfit, by the way! Never did like the bow.

Blake: (slapping his hand away) Sun!

Sun: Geez!

Blake: Have you two been following me?!