CHAPTER:-32

"What? What did he said?". Jungkook looked at woosik no he will not save from jimin for sure.
"How dare—". Jimin didn't put his gun aside even joon said him lastly joon opened his mouth.
"Relax, i was joking he did said that but I lied about mom being whore". Joon gritted his teeth before saying that, he doesn't want him kill not yet but he is more concerned about will they help him if they his unusual body they will definitely regret it.
"Woosik this is not like you? How dare you call our baby like
that—". As jin was older he speaks alot behalf of his family and his brothers, Kim family his daring he knows but woosik isn't.
"What I lied about? Isn't he taking you all— did i said any lie a slut's son will be a slut". Woosik saw jin stepping forward as jin is calmest one more than yoongi he will not harm he thought.
"Bang* I'll not hear one more word come on say sorry and it will settle down hyung". Jimin other hand is too furious he hates when people say something rude and they says it's facts it's annoying as fuck.
"What the fuck— ok sorry I was joking don't take it seriously joonie". Woosik indeed is coward, he never comes forward in any situation.
"Sorry hyung I was being reckless too— but too bad i Don't like you". Namjoon observed everything, and woosik wasn't a threat to him so he smiled.
"It's ok, it's not your fault it's your tongue that's in fault these talks stays between us". Woosik whispered while hugging joon who smiled again, he is all talk.
"Hm.... Sure i really want to know about you too—". Joon patted his shoulder he saw woosik leaving the room, not only woosik know about him but also he is threatening him here as he has no common sense someone else his behind joon confirmed it.
"Joon- ah you ok, let's go we will eat something and—". Taehyung sat beside him, squeezing his hand to give him support.
"Woosik hyung, wanna join us we are going to the pool i really want us get along". Namjoon asked him with politeness he is good kid although its part of plan but he will say it's his manners.
"Ah.... Is that so? Of course
baby— i can call you that right you are alot younger than me". Woosik smiled looking at him he was faking the smile, as his teeth showed till the end of the sentence.
"Of course hyung, i like to called by nicknames as hyungs always calls me with different names at home and on bed". Namjoon said, he also smiled on him mouthing the last words.
"Motherfucker— sure baby let's go then". Woosik did the same, ya he hates younger's guts.

"Namjoon you are wearing full clothes to do the pool are you that—". Woosik was looking at joon, who was sitting on the corner of pool while his leg was hanging in the water.
"I do not like when my underwear start to swim before me— thats really embarassing". Namjoon said he didn't looked at him but the male beside him, yoongi jumped into water along with kook both were half naked making his heart running faster than anyone.
"Why are you afraid we might see something unusual in your body? Relax we are all boys here". Woosik smirked but joon didn't looked at him, he was still fix on them.
"That reminds me hyung why I'm tan, mom is pale and so was dad than why I'm tan like woosik hyung's dad". Namjoon can lie if he will say he doesn't like woosik reaction, but he didn't said anything.
"Oh! That we don't know— maybe". They all replied together they looked at eachother, than joon giving him a weird smile.
"Forget it, I'm going inside now". Namjoon need to find them before woosik do something reckless even he isn't a threat.
"Wait a minute— does his memory came back last time when he said he was adopted". As jungkook pointed out his brothers looked at him at once gasping about it with dramatic expression.
"Ya, did someone told him or something happened that he remembered everything from past". Hoseok said gaining other attention, should they investigate about this or joon will handle it.
"Are we late? For something—". Jimin asked he saw woosik wasn't there, joon was long gone.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Ok! Well I will sure to update soon ok.

_Arya_