CHAPTER:-1

1/ 01/2005

Suzy aka brothel lady or madam. She owns a whole building in Seoul middle of the city in underground area. Lots of girls and woman work there for money. "the love maze" is famous for one and only kim- hwa a beautiful lady her blonde long hair, rosy pink cheeks with red lips a mole on her chin makes customers slip in the air.
Kim- hwa is very young when she came here his father was a criminal and he sold her here.
But she lived here like a princess because of beauty she holds.
Didn't Ancestors says time heals everything and they also said time never stops.
Her regular customer was a rich business man from him she get pregnant when she told about it him, he never came back saying he has wife and children he can't accept her and baby he also said maybe the child is not his. Her heart get broken by the man she got addicted to drugs and other things.

Present day

"Hwa i told leave him behind he is just a kid you can't do this  to him". Lily her bestfriend said.
"I'm sorry i can't believe you and anyone here and you know why all just want money and I'll never give my child to you". Hwa said her anger was boiling.
"He is a boy there no use of him here so why are you so worried". Madam Suzy said puffing the weed and flipping her hair back.
"Why don't she get worried madam when she has a pretty son look him he don't look like boy". Other brothel girl said.
"Yaa, are you sure she isn't lying i mean she always hide him like some precious gem". Said the another one there.
"I earning a lot madam and i give you twice than past also if you touch my baby I'll leave and you know that what will happen to you after that". Hwa threatened her showing her power on customers If she leaves the customers will leave behind her.
"Fuck, i know, i know get back to your work the customer is waiting in your room and you all go get on your place". Suzy hissed at the tone of hwa.
"She always do this, aren't we also earn that much she is playing favorites again". The girl from earlier scoffed.
"She earn in one day what we earn in month now leave our way". Lily said pushing the girl.

"Namjoon do what you do  everyday ok momma will work". Hwa smiled kissing on joon's head and ruffled his hair.
"But momma i don't want to sleep alone today and also you scream all night i can't fell sleep and also there is a mouse under the bed". Joon pouted the 16 year kid is really innocent.
"Joon you are my sweetest baby don't you so help momma don't come out till morning and I'll allow to talk with children in playground ok". Hwa give a weak smile to her kid.
"Really? Than I'll not but what about the noise it's hard to fell a sleep there". Joon said putting his mother behind the ears.
"Ok, than here this is the headphone i bought it when you were here and a radio you can use it every night". Hwa said pointing her flat belly.
Namjoon just noded with smile the kid is not aware what his mother do in work but he sure that his mother is hurting. He get in under the bed there was quite good matress with decoration on the walls of bed it was like a mini room under the bed a lamp lots of toys and most important his toys and clothes. It his room from his birth his mother works on bed and joon sleep under the bed peacefully. But ever since he get older he complains his mother about noise and buries on her body every morning.
Namjoon don't how to read and write properly but he can little bit like toddler. Because he got older in place like this people look him with pity and disgust but poor kid doesn't know about any thing his mother protected him till now. But from past weeks his mother keeps talking weired things like "joon if I'm not here and you found blood in your pants use this, ok","Baby never tell anyone about this never",
"sweety when you got hurt or you need money these are her",
"Don't leave this place till someone come here for you", "momma love you but don't hate momma when she will leave ok".
"Baby if feel on that days eat with ok", " Baby you have to take 5 days leave from work every month". " Baby don't miss me too much".
joon wake up he got out to wake his mother up"Momma, MOM wake up what happened? Mom please wake up mom, no please". He yelled and yelled he slapped his mother but she didn't move. Joon can't hear anyone who rushed in his mother's room.
"Joon leave her, she not here anymore honey leave her, let her go". Suzy pulled him from the dead body that has lots buries and burn mark.
"Madam aunty what happened to her i- mo- mo- i- mom no". Joon got fainted from so much crying for his mother now he has nobody in this world.

To be continued.......

___________________________________

I got an idea when i was angry on article on prostitute from 90s people are really cruel in this world. By the way i was not going to post it but my impatience ass.
Let's see if you liked it...

Please comment and vote.....
Love you sweeties..

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya........