CHAPTER:-31

"Baby what the matter you can't just come here like this and beside, hyung is good guy". Jimin asked he layed beside joon who was playing with his phone.
"I love to chat you know that right but he is way more older than jin hyung what I'll talk with him". Joon shrugged he hates the guy who knew his extinction yet, he never knew about his brother.
"Oh! It's true ok, then rest should I rest with you? he is indeed boring man—". Jimin smiled when joon noded slowly he also get inside the blanket put his leg on joon and hugged him like koala bear.
"Hyung— what are you doing? Hey— somebody will see and think something else stupid". Joon smiled when jimin kissed his neck and hovered over still inside the blanket he kissed joon's cheeks and started to make hickey on his neck and chest.
"I- i will think about that later— Kim namjoon for now I want something from you". Jimin was asoured, he likes to suck someone chest like a hungry baby does, sucking with alot of force he heard joon moan while his hand get inside joon's pants.
"Hyung— hyung someone might see us like this, ah.... Ok, wait hyung no, no please HYUNG". Namjoon panicked, he tried to push jimin by his hands but jimin pinned his hands on his hand and again begin to put the his hands inside joon's pants as the younger squeeze his eyes and pushed jimin out of the bed and started to breath heavily.
"Joon— ah I- i a- am sorry baby did I scared you, I'm so sorry baby I am really sorry hyung must be getting insane". Jimin gulped looking at sweating joon, he thought he scared the his baby he stood up to sit beside him but joon flinched.
"Even hyung is insane or getting impatient, he must not get inside my pants till I said so—". Joon said still panicked, no he wasn't sure why he is scared.
"I'm sorry—, baby come here I'll not do anything to you till you say so— come let hyung, comfort you". Jimin bend down to hug joon who was covered in blanket covering it for protection.
"Aa… did you two fight? You shouldn't have to fight be good kids". Woosik opened the door with rush, he came smiling like he wasn't want to see something interesting.
"I don't think so they fought, no jimin will never fight with joon- ah, he is still a baby". Yoongi said he ruffled joon's hair and get to his position looking at jimin who was shock and not moving.
"You mean joon- ah fought with jimin then, he is not baby anymore he needs to know—". Woosik pulled joon's ear still smiling, he saw other being restless while joon was glaring at him with alot of hate.
"My place?". Namjoon knew what he want to say, this type of people he saw it in movies and kdramas alot.
"No— what you are saying? I am saying manners, kids should know about manners". Woosik then sat front of joon, while other was still standing joon can't control his anger and so jimin he will surely make woosik regret soon enough.
"You should too, i mean there is manner for adults too knock the door before come inside someone else room". Namjoon got away from him, still inside the blanket he called kook near him he asked for longer pants wearing it he threw the blanket.
"Oh! I'm so—". Woosik got disturb.
"It's not your fault, I heard your dad did same thing with our father getting inside the business without permission and taking over it". Namjoon doesn't like either of them but it's good while using it to provoke him.
"You— i don't know why but they are not going way with you, because a slut can do with thousands man, you should their cum and put inside you—, to give birth soon". Woosik eye twitched, grabbing joon's hair front of them he mumbled, it did hurt his pride and he will hurt joon physically a click heard close to his ear, indeed joon is controlling kim's he heard it from his spy.
"What are you doing hyung? You are hurting joon— stay away". Jimin pulled his gun on him, and neither of them questioned him why will they he is hurting their precious baby.
"What did you said him?" Yoongi asked his hand cluch in anger he saw teary eyes joon.
"He said my mom is whore and i should take thousands of men inside". It's destiny who always changed according to the person, it was their time past now it his time, woosik gonna be killed like other who called him "slut".

He isn't a slut— he is Kim Namjoon who will change his fate which written by his dad and other. "He isn't alive, to live as slut".

To be continued....
___________________________________

Long time no see!
I love you all 💘

_Arya_