CHAPTER:-7

"Hey, he is gone come out, and put that tumb out of your mouth". Jin said and namjoon without hesitation sat on his lap.
"Thank you hyung, what's this? Can I drink it? I like apple juice why you having it alone". Namjoon said pointing on the liquor front on the table.
"Come on! You can't drink this". Jin said grabbing the glass of liquor and drinking it.
"Ooh! You didn't share, you meanie, I'll ask my hyung for the juice I'll not share it with you". Joon pouted leaving jin's lap going towards jackson outside the room.
"Your hyung? Listen kiddo it wasn't juice its-". Jin tried to grab joon but it was late so he leave it.
"Oh! Baby what happened? Let's go we will eat something". Jackson said smiling going towards kitchen to give some food to his little master.
"Hyung i wanna apple juice, you said it's good for health". Joon said smiling and give a kiss on jackson's cheeks while tae, hoseok and yoongi looked at him.
"Yes baby, I'll give you". Jackson said and pulled the into hug with smile on his face in these days joon is making him feel special person not just a servant.

"Why he call him baby hm..? It's like they are getting really close". Hoseok said looking at both them with disgust face.
"They are young master, joon even sleeps with him they really love eachother". Ben said he was also looking at them with love jackson really loves joon he is like his younger brother.
"Sleeps....?, Together....?" Yoongi and than hoseok said looking at the Ben and Ben noded.
"A slut's son will be a slut, hyung there nothing to be shock, btw someone bring my bag". Taehyung mumbled and yelled Ben leave the place to get  taehyung's bag.
"Where are you going this time, tae. Mom doesn't like this you know na.?". Hoseok asked still looking at joon who was eating and jackson who is on his phone from while now.
"I got call from work, I'll be back at tomorrow evening and please look at your work, not interfere in my". Taehyung said and Hoseok raised his eyes while yoongi goes to join joon in the kitchen, and tae and Hoseok makes a face of irritation.
"Just remember, to come back on time because day after tomorrow is your turn to take care of him". Hoseok said rolling his eyes when taehyung showed his middle while saying "I- , fucki- Don't care", he grabbed his wallet from the servant while someone get his shoe to him.
"But we do, as much you hate him i do too, but my relation with mom isn't that good so I'm bearing it". Hoseok said and lean on the table beside him.
"What's fuck means, hyung? Joon asked his tumb was in his mouth again "When will jungkook hyung will come I'm missing him?". Joon looked at taehyung with smile.
"It's not thrusday, don't try to talk to me slut and don't touch any of things slut". Taehyung scoffed when he looked at his precious Gucci shoe in joon's hand.
"But I'm not slut, I'm Kim namjoon do you forget my name? So sad". Joon said looking at his feet with sad face when than someone spooned him  lifting his light body in air.
"Gotcha you, what was my baby doing? Did he missed his jiminie hyung?". Jimin said when joon started yelling in fear.
"Stop,stop, ah....., Hyung stop, i missed you now stop". Joon said giggling his head was getting dizzy by now.
"Ooh! You two are home, go to your room baby I'll back in minute to play with you". Jimin stopped looking at his two brothers standing front him.
"What are you? Chameleon, you changed your colour so fast dude". Hoseok commented.
"Whatever, I'm here to say something you all so i need everyone in house, but looks like he is going somewhere". Jimin said and sat beside hoseok.
"I have time little more and he will call jungkook". Taehyung said smriking when he said hoseok will call jungkook the bad tempered man.
"Jin is in library, Ben get some liquor in library be quick". Yoongi said not looking at them and going to the library.

"So what's the matter? Why you all called me here, i was getting best blow job-". Jungkook said his hair were wet and face was still flushed and red.
"Stup up, i just here to say let me take care of joon all alone you all don't have to do anything and-". Jimin said looking at his glass his face was red but he was confident about taking joon at his side all alone.
"And....? What..?". Hoseok and taehyung said together.
"I'll take him with me at my place along with jackson, so you all don't have to worry". Jimin said looking at two happy man front of him.
"Great, yaa take him i am literally so busy, and that sul- i mean that kid-". Hoseok said excitedly giving a look on taehyung who sigh in relief to getting free from his unwanted job.
"No, i mean i-". Jin said little loudly and they all looked at him.
"No..?why no jin? Taehyung asked looking at the oldest with betrayal eyes.
"No means no i want him also and beside that that's mother's order to take care of him and everyone has to do that". Jin said not looking at his brothers others were really confused and shocked it's first jin said something like spending time.
"I mean what's the problem in it? Let jimin handle all of this and mom doesn't need know about this". Hoseok said and taehyung noded with him.
"I also disagree, i want to spent some times with him too, and i think Yoongi hyung want this too". Jungkook said looking at yoongi who looked unbothered when his named he noded his head in agreement.

To be continued.......

___________________________________

Everything is falling yet i didn't find the end of suffering......

_Arya_