CHAPTER:-3

"You're........ no telling truth right i mean ahjussi is older than me why are you joking ?" Joon said his eyes filled with tears he hugged his dad.
"I'm not joking joon I'm sorry because of reputation i didn't wanted your mother to called by name that's why i leaved both of you I'm sorry". The old man started crying with joon. All boys left the room with his mother leaving joon and mr.kim there.
"Don't talk too much you will die". Jimin said giving a tissue to joon. "mom what's happening? Why slut's son is here". Hoseok said with anger.
"And does he also have the shares in our property hm..? Are you not going to say something mom". Taehyung said shaking his old and skinny mother.
"Shut up this kid here didn't even know about these things and it's old man choice he is your father respect him". His mother said.
"Mother i respect your decision but we are not going to take care of him". Jin said truning away from his mother.
"Yaa, brats you all are doing whatever old man said you are going to take care of him for your father". Their mother yelled and started coughing.
"Mom it's not what you said before calling us here in Korea this is bullshit". Yoongi said giving his mother a glass of water.
"Ooh! Really he who was on the hospital bed did everything for you and. You rascals are shameless that kid didn't even received a single love and penny is taking care of him like he is everything for him". The skinny lady started crying while yelling at her sons.
"Mother? If everything is fine i am going japan call me if something happens I'll attend the funeral". Taehyung said leaving his mother crying.
"Kim Taehyung wanna disowned by me fuck are you all serious no one going nowhere and this last so whatever your were doing ther do here". His mother yelled stopping the boy.
"We understood than we are going to the mansion mother". Jin said bowing and others also bowed to their mother.
"Take him with you give him every thing I'll come home soon".The lady said going into the room where they were earlier.
"Namjoon come here we are going home take some rest". Jungkook said calling the boy.
"Thank you ahjuma, but you are not going to put me in basement right?"joon asked titling his head.
"Call me mom joon and they will not I'll kick there ass if they will not treat you good". She smiled hugging the little boy.
"Hm...thank you take care dad I'll come back tomorrow, take care mom bye,bye". Joon cheered giving them dimple smile.
"Bye baby I'll wait for you, honey I'm sorry-". Mr. Kim smiled waving good bye before truning to his wife.
"It's ok old man, he is good kid hwa was really a good mother she really taught her child how to love and respect". Lady smiled slicing the apple.
"You're also a good mother Juan look at them they are successful and lovable". Mr. Kim smiled.
"Hm... Maybe i did something wrong while parenting them honey there not what i grow". Juan said with half smile.

"Ahjussi- no,no hyung what is your name you look really beau...tiful". Joon said walking beside jungkook.
"I look handsome kiddo my name is Kim jungkook, and stop sucking your tumb". Jungkook said pulling the boys tumb.
"I'm sorry it's just bad habit when i get nervous i suck my tumb what is name of that hyung?". Joon said smiling and hugging his bag really close.
"I'll tell there names but after that you will not irritate me, ok". Jungkook said giving his pinky to joon to seal their promise.
"Ok, I'll not promise". Joon said and smiled at him.
"That over with black hair is Hoseok hyung he owns sports car company he likes to race he is 29".
"With blue hair is Taehyung hyung he is model in japan he likes wear fashionable clothes
He is 27".
"The man in black suit with black hair is seokjin hyung he is oldest 32 years old. He is ceo in dad's company in America".
"And you knew yoongi hyung he is judge he is 30 years old but don't talk with him too much it's irritate him".
"With blonde hair is jimin hyung he is in Mafia he don't like kids so beware he is same age as taehyung they are twins".
"And I'm the youngest 25 years old I'm working in dad's company as temporary ceo but after this jin hyung I'll take care of company I'll have nothing to do so never ask for money".
"Oh! I am namjoon I'm 16 years old  i don't know what I'm?" Joon said with pout.
"You're a kid with no brain now stop talking". Jungkook smiled pulling joon lips out the boy has softest lips.
"Ok, I'll not but can i sit with you in car ah- i mean yoongi hyung don't like me and he is scary". Joon said with puppy eye.