CHAPTER:-17

Maybe the problem started now, this meeting is going to be more serious than anything it's not about the company anymore. It's about the namjoon, who is going to win over on his heart. Maybe they have to confess their love to younger guy and he will choose who wants to be with.
But one thing is more important than choosing if he is into guys or not, his brothers are shameless they know about themselves, the older brothers will do anything to win over the their newborn affection and love towards joon.

"Why did you called him baby? Why you changed the word". Jimin asked jungkook with serious tone, he stand up with anger, it's not what he thinks.
"What you mean jimin? He is my baby, and i called him baby in past too". Jungkook said with same tone he give up on his dream for his brothers but not his love or he say namjoon.
"Ya, but it's seems different than usual—, beside you said my not ours". Jimin said again it's not only jungkook or jimin, it's the matter of all them.
"So what? It means nothing at all". Jungkook shuttered little backing away from jimin, who was approaching him slowly.
"Jimin, jungkook settle down i have to say something about this too". Jin said, and other three noded agreeing with older.
"I like namjoon too". It's not the voice of one of them, all six said that together, making eachother shock.
"What the fuck—, he is our brother". Taehyung yelled loudly.
"But not blood related—". Hoseok and jungkook said, looking at eachother.
"I can't share them". Jin and yoongi said together, they are really saying that even they can't believe eachother.
"Me too, he has to choose me".  Jimin and taehyung yelled at their brothers, making them scoff in anger.
"He will choose me—". Other four said yelling at the more louder than them.
"He has girlfriend". Hoseok said with low voice, he sighed when they all get quite.
"Why taehyung said he likes him too, aren't you disliked him before". Jimin said with frown eyebrows, and taehyung lower  his head with blush.
"Y- yaa, but hoseok didn't shows anything like this yesterday what happened today". Taehyung pointed on hoseok, so they don't questions him more.
"He is mine—". They all said, not sensing anyone there listening their conversations.
"Who is yours? Can I know?". Namjoon said with cute voice titling his head, looking at his brothers with big eyes.
"You—, i- i n- mean we mean—". They said pointing on joon, before realising who was there.
"Ok I'm all of yours, but now i have something say so listen to me hyungs". Namjoon said, casually but his all brothers blush at his answer.

"So you want to arrange a party for your friends and your girlfriend's friends but why?". Taehyung said look at his brothers who was also curious like him.
"It's because I never give them a party, and they are greedy for the party most of that I want to spend some time with my friends". Namjoon said sitting on the table crossing his legs, showing his smooth thighs.
"Oh then where you want to do this party? Should I arrange this in our restaurant in paris". Jungkook said gulping, he averted his eyes forcefully, taping on his phone.
"Also we can do it in your our club, there will be drinks and girls everything". Jin said, smiling not looking at joon he is too shy to do that.
"No,no,no I only want a little what we call that a get together  just". Namjoon said while playing with yoongi's fluffy hair, whose was red.
"A small party?". Hoseok asked, he never prepared for a small party everytime they do some party was always big as king's  ballroom party.
"Yes in our house, mom is not here for someday and you all look lonely maybe you can find some girls for yourself too". Namjoon smiled and patted taehyung's shoulder, when stand up beside him.
"What we are not lonely, beside you are so much younger than us what will people think old man doing here, and I am talking about jin not all of us". Jungkook said in serious tone his brother glared at him, and jin tried to punch him on his face.
"Hey brat who are you calling old  man? namjoon your plan seems okay then when is party?" Jin said, caressing on joon' cheeks.
"What about tonight seems ok to you all? Lily is coming too I am so happy?". Namjoon said smiling big, he hugged his brothers in excitement.
"Lily? Who is she?". Jin whispered.
"His girlfriend are you an idiot brother you don't know her really? you are really old man". Jungkook whispered back, making jin angry, who smacked him his haed.
"Shut the fuck up—rascal". Jin said following namjoon out of the library.

"A slut you are just a slut".

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Sorry for late, actually i was moving out from my old place. It was so hectic.

Enjoy yourself!

_Arya_