CHAPTER:-14

"So, how is it going in your house? I mean did you found out, or I have to help you". The girl asked, sitting on a chair beside joon, while her staff prepared for another shoot.
"Lisa, you know my brothers aren't normal one they are really weird and also, one of them is mafia". Namjoon said rubbing his neck, with awkward smile.
"But— you are risking your life, if they will found out than what? Namnam, you want to help your brother to Change them with love right?" Lisa asked, looking through her phone, she took some minutes, than again looked at joon with smile.
"I guess that's my plan, sisy Lisa but how? i also don't know the love things". Namjoon said making a pout, and Lisa pinched his cheeks.
"Just find someone good for them, like a girl who can melt their icy heart". Lisa said making a face, he met namjoon in China, when they were in college, he thought boy is really cute and they are best friends now.
"Awesome, but where? I mean help me na, sisy. You know, how much they mean to me". Namjoon asked he looked troubled, namjoon call Lisa sisy because Lisa is sassy.
"Even two of them hurt you, you want to help them and find them there love, wow". Lisa said narrowing her eyes, and joon noded with smile.
"Hehe! They are my brother sisy, you know that right? Beside that i did what you said". Namjoon said with excitement, Lisa is the only one who can help him.
"Did you tell them?,I'm your girlfriend". Lisa asked her eyes sparkled, she loves to make drama but this for joon, not for drama.
"I did, sisy now what? What are you planning? Tell me, I'll take care of other things than". Namjoon asked, while Lisa change her clothes in a room.
"Than I'll come to your for one night, I'll observe things and than you gonna throw a party, I'll call my girl friends over to your house". Lisa said smiling, and namjoon noded they talk little more about the plan.
"That will be the awesome, that's cool, you are so intelligent sisy, i love you, let me give you kiss". Namjoon yelled trying to give a kiss to Lisa on her cheeks and but Lisa was trying to dodge that.
"Not here stupid, it's studio, someone might see us and click our pictures". Lisa said putting her hands on joon mouth, they aren't in relationship, because Lisa is the first one after his mother to know about he is different from other boys.
"Namjoon, let's go if your chatting is done, mom called said she wants everyone home". Taehyung was looking at them, with flat face, after sometime when he can't control himself he shouted from outside, and than came in looking at Lisa.
"Hm.... hyung, I'll call later Lili ok, about the kiss i can take it from you anyway". Namjoon said. Kissing on her cheeks, and than he ran to the taehyung with smile on his face.
"Hey.... You! I'll teach yo later.... Now go bye bye". Lisa said smiling, she looked at him adorably.

"So, you want to your girlfriend to come over, while your all brother are here". Mrs. Kim said, with questioning look, pointing on his six older sons.
"So what? mom, i don't think there is any problem with that right hyungs". Namjoon said, licking on icecream cover, his one leg on is chair and another one was hanging.
"She will be uncomfortable, this family has only boys what if? After looking at the bastards, she will ran away". Mrs. Kim said looking at his sons, they look some short of mafia even one is but they look like that.
"No, mom she always came to my room is boys hostel she is badass, she can't ran away from me". Namjoon said chuckling, at night Lisa always come to his room.
"You are quite too in love with your g- girl friend, right? I
mean—". Jungkook said and everyone looked joon to say something, hoseok sighed.
"Come on! What are you saying? She is her lover, he can't just date a girl without loving her". Hoseok said gulping down his orange juice, his brother are idiots.
"Shut up hoseok, we didn't ask you just eat your food and get lost". Jimin said looking angry, taehyung was just listening to him, while using his phone.
"So, can she come here? Or I'm gonna crash in her house, her parents aren't home". Namjoon said, smiling but not showing to anyone his brothers are overprotective they will never allow him, even he cry about it.
"NO, NO I MEAN SHE CAN COME HERE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY MOM". Namjoon five brothers shouted together, hoseok got scared throwing his glass in sudden voice, he looked at five man surrounding smiling joon with weird face.

To be continued......

___________________________________

Namjoon is 20 not 18, i didn't tell you because i forgot.

_Arya_