CHAPTER:-12

"Oh! What are you doing in middle of night? Aren't you sleepy?". Jungkook asked sitting beside joon, he is tall than him, for just few inches but he is.
"Nope! But what are you doing here? Aren't you sleepy". Joon said putting his head on kook's lap, who looked little suprised but it's joon's old habit.
"Yape! I need drink to sleep, but i can't drink today tomorrow ,is a big meeting ". Jungkook said playing with joon's stop locks, joon moaned at the feeling and kook blushed.
"So, hyung what are doing after meeting, i have to meet someone can you give me a ride". Joon sat down, looking at kook with smile he showed his dimples to the older after so many years.
"Hm... That depends where are you going, if you are going the way I'm than yes, i can". Kook said ruffling joon's hair, joon cheered giving one more smile.
"Actually, I'm going to a studio and it's another way of office, and i think, where tae hyung is going I'm asking for your help". Joon said with embarrassed expression, kook frown.
"You can ask him—" jungkook said looking at joon who hanged his head low "or he remembered something from past". Kook thought going to hug him but before chuckled.
"Actually, he didn't seems to like me and he didn't talk to after coming from aboard, i think—". Namjoon said and lay down again, but this time not on kook's lap, jungkook waited more so joon complete the sentence.
"You think what? Joon, its not like that, everything will be fine if you talk to him". Jungkook said, his body acted own and hugged the boy tightly, he doesn't want him to feel this way.
"I think he is mad at me, i didn't told him, that I'm going to aboard maybe that's why, but you told me he is not mad than I'll ask him, thank you". Joon said and ran up to the upstairs, turning left he saw a room which has don't distrub board on it, but he knocked it any way.
"Come in, what ever you want hose—, oh! You what you want?". Taehyung was on bed in his night robe, he was scrolling through the phone when he heard knock and thought it was hoseok.
"Hyung, you are going to star studio tomorrow right?" Joon asked standing a far from the bed and taehyung noded "I have to meet someone there, can i come, i swear I'll be a good boy". Joon said not looking at him and taehyung sighed he doesn't it but he knows the condition of the boy so he said "ok, but after meeting someone, come back to the car, I don't have work too much tomorrow". Taehyung said and joon jumped on him with smile he kissed his cheeks before going back his room, saying good night to jungkook who was still in hall watching TV.

"Did he kissed me? No, no he did tho, his lips are soft and pulpy, come on taehyung he is just a kid". Taehyung said hitting his head to come back to his sense.
Other side jungkook is also feeling something different about joon not as the feeling he gave joon when he was kid but different and it's new, too new.

"Morning, hyung! Morning Mr. Ben, Oh yaa, i remembered where is jackson hyung?". Namjoon came at dining table wearing shorts, but not too short and white tee, showing his beautiful legs.
"He isn't here, you were not here so, we told not to come, till you are not here".jin said not looking at him eating his weired breakfast, which was coffee and cereals with honey on it.
"Than call him back, i don't want to distrub you all, beside he is the best hyung, he knows everything i need". Joon said, eating his food which Ben gave him, 5 minutes ago, with his favourite apple juice, he remembered jackson always gave him that.
"Everything? I- i he is no good, you remember when he get brunt while cooking and if he did it again". Jin said again, his face looked uncomfortable and jealous maybe joon is thinking too much about it.
"Oh! Pretty hyung it was my fault and he is little clumsy but it's ok i like him". Joon said making jin blushed, yoongi was looking at them wanting some attention from younger boy he spoke.
"Like him? I can do whatever you want, why need other person, i can take care of you". Yoongi said pushing his glasses up, so he can see joon with clear vision.
"Hyung, you own a company, you will do my regular work are you kidding? Leave it, I'll ask Mr. Ben to call him here in evening". Joon said yoongi looked embarassed but he doesn't like the idea jackson coming back and hugging and praising his baby brother, brother he doesn't want him to call that he wants call him baby but not brother, is he wrong.
"You! Let's go, we are getting late". Taehyung called out and joon noded a smrik came on tae face when they saw other brothers glaring at him.
"Ok, hyung bye I'll come soon, don't miss me to much". Joon said  waving his hands with smile.

Are they getting insane? The feelings which is growing towards joon isn't brotherly love, it's different, are they pervert? Maybe they have to see what comes more in future, they will find a solution about it.

To be continued......

___________________________________

It was all written i forgot to update it..... sorry.

_Arya_