CHAPTER:-2

The funeral is really sad for namjoon but he can't do anything but to listen madam Suzy. His mother told him wait here for the someone who us gonna pick from here but never told him who is he or who are they? Everything goes smoothly in first but It's for the boy Suzy make work in most scary places where the little kid cried and did his work. If he didn't than Suzy will kick out him from brothel.
The day is come namjoon gets his period obviously he is male but he born with pussy and uterus.
And that his mother don't want to tell anyone. As her mom's request Joon take 5 days leave every month.

1 month later....

"I'm here for Kim Namjoon son of Kim hwa". A male in black suit with dangling earing said crossing his legs front of Suzy all the brothel girls were looking at him like a prey.
"Sir, here is plenty of fishes in this pond why you want frog for decoration".Suzy said chuckling in old manner.
"Hm....you talk too much tell me where he is and i will take my leave". The man clicked his tongue on cheeks in irritation.
"I don't give my people like this sir i need some good value". Suzy also crossed her legs while smoking showing his not so perfect boobs that was dull because she is old.
"He didn't work for you, are you trying to sold him to me,you don't know me". The man asked raising his eyebrow.
"My, my sir if i don't know you than how i can value a coal more than a diamond". Suzy smiled when the male chuckled.
"I think you don't know that we found diamonds in coal mine too
but I'll give you the value how much". The man asked calling someone another man came with suitcase in his hand.
"70 million won no less no more, hey you take him here". The man with suitcase throw the money on table while the boss looked out the window.
"What you want madam aunty?". Joon came asking the question.
"Joon someone is here to take you with him, go say hello to him". Suzy smiled pushing the bot to him but joon run away coming with a back pack.
"Kim Namjoon, I'm here because i got letter from your mother, I'm Kim yoongi". The male said with cold expression.
"Ahjussi~ did my mother really wrote you a letter?". Joon asked his doe eyes was getting more bigger.
"Yes, do you think I'm lying to you let's go". Yoongi said going out of the underground with joon following behind.
"Ahjussi who are you to my mother? Are you her friend? Or her lover? A client?". Joon asked running because man was walking really fast and bumped his head on his back.
"No, I'm not her friend, client, lover,I'm nothing to your mother". Yoongi said while walking not even looking at him.
"Than are you my dad? or madam Suzy sold me to you". Joon asked again running to match his speed with yoongi and again he bumped into him.
"No, I'm not your dad and yes that ugly bitch sold you to me".yoongi said in low irritating voice the noises irritate him.
"Ahjussi do you know who is my father I'm asking because i need tell him mother is in space". Joon said rubbing his forehead he thinks it's swelled by now.
"What? Look kiddo first all stop asking so many questions and second stop bumping into me". Yoongi turned to him trying to control his anger.
"Hm....ok will you give me something to eat I'm hungry". joon said staring at the man with innocent eyes while hugging his backpack.
"Ok I'll now sit in the car and don't say any word further". Yoongi said putting the inside car and sitting beside him.

"Is this your house ahjussi~ I'm also going to live here or you gonna put me in basement like madam Suzy". Joon looked at big building while coming out from car hugging his bag pack.
"No, this not my house this is hospital and I'm not going to that lets meet my father first he is waiting". Yoongi said scrolling his phone and writing something.
"Oo, is he waiting for us, why did he is in hospital did he broke somthing". Joon asked tugging on yoongi's suit.
"What?". Yoongi asked.
"My mom says if i broke something she will put me in the hospital so doctors can changes my eyes with goat". Joon said whimpering at the words of his mother it's scary to have goat's eyes.
"What the f- no, i told you to shut up you're irritating me now". yoongi said taking off his coat going inside the room "he is here". There was 6 another male one was on the bed there is also a lady who was crying.
"Come here baby w- what's y- your n- name?" The I'll man asked coughing.
"My name is namjoon ahjussi what did you broke where is your mother I'll help you to get out of here". Joon said putting his hand on chest and nodding.
"Hwa, hwa you're the bestest mother in this world he is really adorable namjoon-ah do you know who I am?". Man laughed at the adorable boy and other male in room gaged.
"Yes, i know you are ahjussi father he is scary you know, my mother always says don't be-". Joon said smiling he continued talking till he heard.

"I'm your father too, and I'm sorry joon- ah".

To be continued......

___________________________________

Hehe! Run bulletproof.

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.....