CHAPTER:-21

Wan saw in rare mirror that joon was sleeping he smiled, stoping the car he carried joon in the alley to the underground brothel way.
Wan works as broker for the suzy.
Jimin workers do such things, indeed he doesn't says anything about this, it's a work he does as all mafia do.

"Suzy, suzy~ hey! old lady, I'm here with a kid he is boy and the man who gave me doesn't want any money from this". Wan smiled he put a black cloth on joon's head dropping him on bed.
"Oh! Boy you do such good work, there is the bag as promised 10 million dollars". Suzy came, her boobs were out of control almost slipping out of her clothes when he hugged wan and kissed him.
"So, call me again I'll make sure boss will be happy with the money". Wan said, yes he will give half money to jimin so, his boss don't think much about wan doing something under his nose.
"Ya, last time boy died because of his fragile body do you think he is strong one". Suzy puffed the cigarette looking at knocked out boy, he is healthier with nice body his skin looked smooth.
"I'm sure he is—, and btw it's my boss brothers who recommended me this boy". Wan said smiling he opened the bag full of American dollars smelling it like drugs he put that in the bag.
"Wow, they are truly something doesn't they haha! And bring the girls who is underage". Suzy said, she smiled big patting on wan shoulder.
"Ya, sure next time". Wan said and waved leaving with biggest smile on his face.
"Charlotte, put the boy in van and tell driver to send to the xxx ship port for Italy". Suzy said she puffed her cigarette again, and sat on the chair she always sat.
"Yes, ma'am shouldn't we check who is he? Maybe—". Charlotte said, she is really curious and new at this field.
"No we are already late for delivery, do it now". Suzy scoffed closing her eyes, she rested her head on chair.

"G- guys there is a p- problem I- w- we n- namjoon got sold in brothels". Taehyung shouted loudly, he was sweating hard and too scared of something.
"What the fuck— are you even saying? Where he is? How you know? Taehyung WHERE THE FUCK IS HE". Yoongi eyes widened he almost slapped taehyung but controlled himself.
"I'll tell you later f- find h- him c- call jimin—". Taehyung said he looked around to see jungkook and jin coming together with angry face hoseok was behind them with same expression as himself scared and guilty.
"What did you do Kim Taehyung? Is it happens because of you— are you responsible for this". Jin asked him grabbing the coller and shaking him harshly.
"H- hoseok and i- i called wan W- we were drunk, i called wan and said if he wants someone then come and pick him—". Jungkook looked at between taehyung and Hoseok who looked scared.
"Pick him? WHOM? PICK WHO?". jungkook yelled at hoseok he punched him serval times.
"A BOY AT OUR DOOR, NAMJOON i told if he doesn't come with you tell him our name he will come with you without hesitation". Hoseok blocked his face saying loudly and then lowing his voice.
"What did you said? HOSEOK WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAID, you tried to sold a poor kid". Jimin heard it, Kim fucking jimin heard him and that psychopath pulled out gun on his own brother without hesitation.
"N- no n- no t- that wasn't W- we thought, we t- thought if he got him out the site just for somedays........ just for somedays wan took him in will be fine". Taehyung blocked jimin coming front hoseok to protect from getting shot.
"Fine huh? Let me show you whats finer than that Kim fucking taehyung". Jimin pulled the trigger, just a little push and bullet will kill taehyung.
"Wait— where is he? Who took him where? I mean which brothel, how he got sold". Jin asked stopping jimin, he needs to find out where is more then anything, joon is important.
"Wan do some works behind jimin like selling people, so for  jimin protection mom has some man spying on wan they told mom, mom called us". Hoseok said he showed some pictures to jin and jimin who looked at eachother and ran towards the exit, it's not too late or it is.
"Fucking BASTARDS". Yoongi glared at them, he doesn't want to see them even if they are guilty nothing will change his new formed hatred for his two younger brothers.

To be continued.......

___________________________________

Sorry for late..... But it's going to be fun, keep reading and comment please.

_Arya_