CHAPTER:-25

It's doesn't matter what namjoon wanted, he didn't want to hear his brother moaning his name while he masturbating not when his other brother almost kissed him, while he was sleeping and it was really unexpected when Lisa said his brothers likes him, in different way is making him feeling something unusual.
*Should I ask them, but it's going like I wanted them liking me and doing whatever I'm saying, but it feels so wrong can brothers like eachother and kiss, who I ask it's so confusing, I'll search it*. Namjoon typed on his phone looking through the searches, he never saw something like that. He doesn't even know something like this, so last thing is he will ask Lisa personally.
"Namjo— what are you hiding? Candies, don't worry I'll buy you more baby". Hoseok came forward looking at joon who looked little panicked and his hands were back with weird smile on his face.
Namjoon stood up, packing his things in small air bag he put all his necessary things."Hyungie, i wanna go at Lisa she is calling me alot these days just because her parents aren't home and she is scared". He didn't want to hear his brother to say "no" not right now when he is too confuse.
"Lisa? Your gf— but what if? Why don't you call her here, we are all here and it will be fun". Hoseok shuttered saying no, he can't let joon go to his gf he is his.
"No, no she doesn't likes boys i mean who she doesn't know, I'll come back day after tomorrow". Namjoon said and than correct himself looking at his brother.
"No Joon- ah, mom Said you can't leave the house alone, it's too dangerous". Hoseok said he again stopped him, for joon it was different reason to go and for hoseok it's different than joon.
"It's ok, jackson Hyung is here I'll go with him right hyung? I missed you". Namjoon was too fast like already planned anything he called jack without telling anyone.
"Hello sir, hi bab- joonie missed me? I missed you too, i thought I will never meet you again". Jackson came forward smiling even tho, he wanted to hug joon he controlled himself front hoseok who was glaring at him.
"No do not worry, hyung I will meet you bye bye and others day  after tomorrow ok". Namjoon rushed out the door, holding his breath he leave the home with jackson, what to do now?

*Lisa is only person i ask for help, and I think she is busy with someone but if i didn't ask now I heart and brain will explode*.
"Thank you hyung, I'll call later you can go back". Namjoon took his bad closing the door and running to the Lisa's apartment.
"Namjoon why are you in rush? Walk slowly or you will fall, baby when can I come to pick you up".  Jackson asked loudly joon was to far from him, because he basically ran towards the apartment.
"Day after tomorrow same time as today, and hyung don't tell my hyungs". Namjoon yelled back stopping there, he called Lisa saying he is here for something.
"Ok, then see ya". Jackson said leaving him there.

"Namjoon- ah, you here why i mean you didn't call me or anything something happened". Lisa opened the door and asked with worried voice joon was panting, when he called to open the door.
"My brothers are insane lily—". Namjoon said telling her everything not all things like what was on his father's diary.
Lisa sighed she looked at the innocent guy giving him a kiss on forehead and calling someone to come outside the room. "Jennie -namjoon, namjoon- Jennie my girlfriend my bestie".
"They are my brothers, how can they—". Namjoon wasn't feeling good about it, what will their mother what will people say.
"Not blood related tho, you all have different moms idiot and aren't they old as fuck". Lisa said making joon to look at her, while Jennie commented from behind about how old they are.
"But we have same dad, and they are not that old lily. What should I do?". Namjoon said whining, because Jennie said them old.
"It's your mind think they are your brothers, did your heart calls them brothers". Jennie said sighing that's bullshit to say but this is true.
"Listen boy ask your heart, try to think them as something else not your brother". Lisa said, joon looked at here with confuse face.
"They are really insane but they seems so in love with you, and beside you always says my hyungs this, my hyungs that". She again said, joon was clearly understanding what they are saying but he doesn't want to understand his heart was racing it felt wrong to him.
"But—". Joon was too scared to say anything more when Lisa yelled in frustration.
"Fuck it joon, I'll teach you how to seduce them and have fun night with each of them". Lisa pulled him towards her room, while Jennie sighed and started to work on her laptop.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Hello! Hello!

_Arya_