CHAPTER:-13

Taehyung sat in his car with namjoon, who put his ear phone and played song totally ignoring the older. It's not he did it on purpose, he loves hearing music while traveling or riding the transportation. But that made taehyung little bit out of his hate, he was excitedly waited all night to spend some time with the younger boy, he still felt guilty what he did 4 years ago, and that made him change of his heart but he can't show his brothers that although they don't care about that, but he thought maybe , maybe little bit joon cared about his feelings.
"Hyung, let's stop here, i want some coffee, Mr. Han, please stop the car, thank you". Joon said looking at the a big cafe front of him, tae didn't said anything but get dragged by joon.
"Why? I don't like—" taehyung was saying but get interrupted by joon, who smiled.
"You don't like coffee, i know but you can order something else too, here look at this there is so much flavours and varities of drink". Joon said, he ordered a latte and for taehyung he ordered some chocolate milkshake with strawberry cake.
"Why are you doing this? You don't have too— do this for me?". Taehyung said lowering his head,  he felt warm, his heart is melting.
"Come on! Hyung i know, you like all of this and I'm not doing this for you, i love drink this". Joon said smiling he didn't said anything, all of this year he tried not say more than work, he even tried to be mature boy like his older brothers.
"Hm... Than, I'll go to restroom, you wait here, for the orders". Taehyung said and unconsciously ruffled joon's hair, who showed his purest smile.

Taehyung was so confused about his feelings does the kid, pretending to be kind to him, and  love him or, maybe everything is normal and he is thinking too much, this feeling is really odd, he can't get a feelings from slut's son, who is also his half brother too.Washing his hands he get out from the room, seeing some guy and girl talking to joon, who looked little shy or maybe uncomfortable, he rushed towards him while making a fist "So little boy, do you have anyone ? Or do you want us to hit on so you can take—". A guy asked getting closer to joon, even joon looked bold in house but he is more scaredy cat, if he is in crowd, joon stand up when get more closer too him.
"Joon- ah, let's go huh!, Hyung has so much work and you are wasting your time here". Taehyung said in joon's ear while hugging the boy from behind putting his big hand on joon's waist pulling him closer to chest, everyone heard what he said in joon's ear with husky voice.
"T- taehyung h- hyung, i w- was waiting for drink a- and ". Namjoon ears got red, he looked everywhere people were staring at them, while the gang in front looked scared from someone or something he doesn't know.
"Did you get it? Let's go na~ hyung will buy you something else, i am getting let, sorry guy can I take my baby  Taehyung said holding the boy more tighter. "brother* back". He whispered the brother word in joon' ear so no one can hear him.
"Y- yaa o- of course, why not? H- haha! We w- were just talking, so go on". The guy with red hair said, he was trying hit on him, he didn't know his boyfriend will be so scary and dangerous.
"Ok bye bye guys, take your drink and let's go from here". Taehyung said still hugging joon from behind, while joon get near the counter, and than they drove to the studio with pouty joon.

"Stop sulking go meet your friend and come back here in 1 hour, driver will drive you home, than i have to attend a meeting".
"Hm... Ok, go work don't lecture me". Joon said, taping on phone and calling someone, before going and further. He looked around a girl he can to his sight, she jumped on him while hugging joon, and joon started giggling, taehyung looked at them, with odd feeling.
"Did my baby missed me? Ooh! Sorry to leave you there alone for two days love". The girl said pinching joon cheeks, who smiled cheekily.
"Hm... It's ok, i forgive you noona, so when will your shoot going to end". Joon said, not looking at his brother, who was watching him with shock.
"Why? Are we going on date after that, if that's I'm free, if it's not than I'll charge". The girl said leaning on joon, they was going where the short girl was shooting.
"Ahm.... Than let's go on date noona, it's been many days". Namjoon said smiling, he kissed on girl's cheek, who returned the favour.

Again the feeling of jealousy,  anger with pain captured taehyung's but he knows he is the not only one, who is feeling that way so he send some pics of joon and the girl on his brothers phone, from his manager message app.

To be continued......

___________________________________

Sorry for late........... Have fun.

_Arya_