CHAPTER:-26

"You back—, joonie wanna eat ice cream everyone is sleep ahm.. first wash up and come to my room". Yoongi saw namjoon coming in middle of night, he doesn't know why his baby came this late home but its fine.
"Hm... Hyung, i want mango one and guava one with chocolate chips on that". Namjoon was feeling too nervous to come home, so he came in middle of night as his brothers sleeps early because they are old.
"What a weird taste you have, but it's ok come soon I'll choose the movie if you don't like it we will choose together". Yoongi wanted little moments with his baby although it's impossible in morning because of his brothers but at night joon will choose him.
"Ok hyung, wait for me I'll come soon—". Namjoon ran off, Lisa said to him not leave a single chance to get close to them so he is doing this even he feeling sleepy and tired.
"Ok, slowly baby otherwise you will trip on your way, haha! Cute". Yoongi said slowly and lowly, so others don't woke up he wants spend this night with his baby alone.

Yoongi took lots of pillow putting on his bed, dimming the light he sat with ice cream some popcorns and some soda for joon, for himself he took his expensive liquor gifted by his colleagues. He poured his drink waiting for joon, who came back hair still wet and shortest shorts he ever wore with baggy shark hoodie which had shark teeth on hoodie's cap. It looked cute.

"Hyung come closer, look we will watch this it's horror you don't have to worry I'll protect you". Joon said, pointing on the poster of movie on tv he took pillow from yoongi and sat between his leg he too yoongi's arm and wrap around his neck.
"You will protect me, come on you got scared of slightest breeze just like hoseok". Yoongi pulled his cheeks, nuzzling his face on joon's neck he smelt good even it's just normal shower jel on joon it felt addictive.
"Hey! That's because— i feel something touched me you that i know hate strangers who touches me".joon said playing with yoongi's fingers with big pout, yoongi argued to himself not kiss him there.
"I know you have when someone you don't touches you, and hyung is here no one will touch you beside me". Yoongi said proudly, he was talking to him self mostly but for it was different sentence.
"What you saying? Jin hyung can touch me, so can jimin, taehyung, hoseok and kookie hyung". Namjoon looked at him turning his head titling cutely.
"Who is your favourite one?". Yoongi asked his voice were little sad and stren, he knows other better then everyone they are the brothers who do really troublesome work which always handle by yoongi as he is judge.
"Hm.... It's difficult to say but kookie hyung maybe, he is cool and young and super handsome he looks good in every things he wear even doesn't he looks good". Namjoon didn't think much before saying, while talking he saw yoongi's expression changed but he continued till yoongi wrapped his leg on his waist and they were now side by side.
"Oh— let's watch movie, we talk later". Yoongi said, he pulled joon head on his chest which was bare he has clothes but he wants to show off his baby.
"What happened? You seems angry— oh! But hyung you are the most cutest hyung, so don't worry I love you too". Namjoon said and kissed yoongi cheeks, surprising him little.

"Namjoon— ah, hey you listening you aren't saying anything from 5 minutes oh! You are sleeping". Yoongi looked joon sleeping soundly his legs were wrapped around his body, yoongi tried to free away from him but joon whinnied pulling his hyung with force which caused yoongi face closer to joon. Looking at his beautiful baby sleeping, realizing  how beautiful he is.

Yoongi turned fully to look joon face, he saw how long his eyelashes was nose which looks kinda like button small and plum lips he caressed it. It felt soft, he wanted to taste it, he wants to capture it with his own lips and he put his lips on joon, slowly closing his eyes pulling joon face closer and putting his thumb inside in his mouth, with his tongue and a small moaned slipped from joon.

"Ahm.... h- hyung—". Namjoon moaned scaring yoongi, he thought if his baby saw him doing something like that will probably will make him hate yoongi.

"You kissed him—". All said together scaring yoongi.

To be continued......
___________________________________