CHAPTER:-5

"oh! Hey Mr. Park what the problem why is namjoon not here". Jimin asked looking at middle age man sitting on the sofa impatiently.
"Mr. Kim hello! I don't know chauffeur said he is not coming out from room i think he doesn't want learn something today". Mr. Park namjoon tutor said with smile .
"He isn't like that right it's first time in a week".jimin said with frown joon hates begin scold by jin that's why he never misbehave but today it's weired.
"Maybe today he isn't in a mood, than I'll be get going". Mr. Park said standing to leave.
"No,wait I'll talk to him Mr. Ben serve him coffee or tea I'll be back soon". Jimin said and the chauffeur noded.

"Namjoon, why are you- where is he jackson".jimin entered joon's room but no-one is there beside jackson with worried face.
"I don't know he doesn't want go, i think he is hiding". Jackson said gulping hard jimin is dangerous.

Jackson namjoon personal assistant he does everything that a 16 years boy said he plays with him. A 32 years man became princess for the boy in his plays.
Jackson adore him alot like a little baby. He is with him 24/7.
Because his hyungs rarely come home so jackson is his all time favourite hyung along with jungkook. Because jungkook came house every Sunday and Thursday he plays with him buy him lots of chocolates and all.

"Namjoon where are you? If you not come out I'll kick out Jackson from this house for forever". Jimin said opening the wardrobe and than looking into bathroom.
"Baby- joon come out young master is here you can tell whatever problem is". Jackson said but change joon's name when jimin glared at him.
"What you mean problem? Aren't you are his PA he didn't tell you anything". Jimin yelled loudly.
"I don't know he doesn't talks like before and also don't play i asked but he didn't told me". Jackson said with low voice.
"And you didn't tell one of us about this". Jimin said glaring at the poor PA.
"No, i told master taehyung he said he will talk to him but when he go to talk him joon was crying until master jungkook came on thursday". Jackson said gulping.
"That asshole brat, joon- ah hyung has Ryan with him he wanted to talk". Jimin said lowly try to catch younger's voice.
"Hyung..g, Ryan....n I'm scared". Joon voice came from the corner really low and scared.
"Why are you under the bed and why are you scared? Let's talk with Mr. Park". Jimin said looking at younger he was clutching his favourite stuff animal Ryan.
"No, he is bad i don't want him, he is evil monster my mom says don't go front of evil". Joon said shaking his head and wiping his tears while saying.
"Why he is evil? Did you do something and he give you punishment". Jimin asked carefully pulling boy from under the bed and wiping his tears.
"No, namjoon is good student but he is weird touched me weirdly my mom says they are bad who touches joon". Namjoon said hugging his brother.
"He touched you where were you jackson?". Jimin said loudly glaring at the man.
"He doesn't let me in, not even Mr. Ben when he was teaching he said if we distrub him he will complaint to the master jin". Jackson said giving water to joon.
"Joon- ah come on, we will punish the evil moster while eating popcorn". Jimin said pinching boy's cheek.
"Really? We will dip him in boiling oil and than i want him to get eaten by dogs". Joon said his eyes light up he started jumping.
"Crazy i like your idea than let's prepare get ready joon- ah I'll make call". Jimin said smiling now he liked boy because he matches his level in craziness. His other brothers never do anything crazy with him.

"Oh! You are here Mr. Kim let's begin the today's class". Mr. Park joon's teacher said smiling.
"Joon- ah sit there, I'll sit here". Jimin said joon sat far from his teacher while jimin sat close.
"Why? This will distract him Mr. Kim you don't know him he has loose focus". Mr. Park said fixing glasses on nose.
"He doesn't Mr. Park you begin I'll watch from far i want to know what you teach my baby brother". Jimin said smiling at joon who smiled back.
"Hm....last time we learn table manner now i will teach how to talk to elders-". Mr. Park started going towards joon.
"Can you teach from distance i mean my brother don't like physical touch". Jimin said cleaning his gun with silk cloth.
"Ok, i understand Mr. Kim". Mr. Park said gulping.
"Can you teach how to spell words he is really poor in that".Jimin said still not looking at him and cleaning his gun.
"I will please don't interfere Mr. Jimin please leave i can't teach him like this". Mr. Park said getting frustrated from jimin.
"Boys get in, namjoon let's play a game with your sweet teacher Mr. Park ok". Jimin smiled and joon jumped on his feet that scared jackson and other servant really Kim's are crazy as fuck.

"You all going to spend time with him so you can understand what is the needs of your baby brother got it".

To be continued......

___________________________________

Hey! I don't Know what say  today? But you can so tell about you.☺️

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya...