CHAPTER:-8

"what the fuck Yoongi you too, is everyone blind here he is not our brother, he is a slut's son". Taehyung glared at yoongi with loud yell.
"It doesn't matter anymore, his mother died and we are his family now". Jungkook said not looking at taehyung who was thinking to kill them.
"I never gonna be agree with this, and for that unwanted job fuck it, I'm not gonna come here". Taehyung said and shut the door loudly, leaved the room scoffing.
"Hey! That's not fair taehyung, after this it's your turn ooh! Please why me?". Hoseok yelled but taehyung didn't respond him and he also leave the room.
"What happened to him? He never did things like that, is he-". Jungkook said he looked shocked.
"Yaa, he is hanging out with taehyung alot, whatever so you all agree, than I'll take him with me". Jimin said shaking his head is disbelief and fixed his suit getting up from arm chair.
"Didn't we said no to you, jimin- ah, And beside that you are always get in trouble". Jin said looking at the younger with strong gaze, and yoongi noded.
"You are a mafia, and you want him around you they will surely make him their target". Yoongi said calmly looking at jimin who scoffed glaring at yoongi.
"Hyung, I'm jimin and i never get caught by them and please just look at yourself first". Jimin said pointing his finger on yoongi.
"You are not going to take him with you that's final". Jungkook Said with low voice and travel them to meet namjoon.

"Joonie, hyungie is here come here". Jungkook said looking here and there to spot joon.
"Hyungie, you can't find me i am invisible look there Jackie hyung didn't find me yet". Namjoon said giggling when jackson pretend not to see him behind the sofa.
"Ooh! That's why i didn't see oh! My god and i thought I'm blind, so baby how can I find you". Jungkook said sitting on sofa and looking here and there and namjoon giggled again covering his mouth.
"You have to pay me for that,  jiminie hyung, ajhus- i mean hyung  and jin hyung play with me". Namjoon yelled and they looked at him but diverted their eyes because jungkook gave them signal.
"But namjoon- ah how can they find you, you are invisible help us to find you". Jungkook said and everyone noded along with jungkook.
"Oo, joonie you know magic i didn't know you are that powerful omg". Jimin said and sat beside jungkook with smile.
"If i will find you are not going to call me yoonie ok". Yoongi said looking here and there and looked at behind the sofa but didn't said anything when namjoon waved his hand front of him, like he is really invisible.
"Why I'm only one who doesn't have any nickname like yoongi and jimin". Jin pouted everyone their looked little shocked.
"Bro, your name has only three word  J. I. N, its easier than any nickname". Jimin said chuckling at his big brother, and yoongi sat front of them at another sofa.
"But— agh..... I also want a nickname that's not fair at all". Jin said looking totally baby.
"Hyungies, find me".  Joonie shouted disappearing from there sight and they all panicked.
"Did you see where he had gone, ah.. come we missed him". Yoongi asked to Ben who was there with them, he said no.
"Find him everyone and tell us where is he? While I am doing some work here". Jin said and sat down along with yoongi and jungkook while they were working jimin scroll his phone.

"Ah... I didn't go here before, what this room so dark, oh! Seokie hyu-". Namjoon got inside the hoseok's room calling his name but he stopped when he saw two figures in under red light in room.
"What did you do with your father's drink honey, he is on bed now". The other figure was girl and namjoon eyes widened after hearing that.
"I didn't do anything, i was going to do something but he got on hospital bed before that". Hoseok said giving the girl a some drink and pouring for himself also.
"Ooh! I thought you did something, nevermind are we going to do that or—". Female said namjoon can she was smiling there, he slowly hide behind white curtains.
"Of course sweetheart, why not I'll do everything just let me switch on the light". Hoseok said and kissed the female, namjoon eyes widened again.
"Yaa, ok i know you like doing it in lights but can you do it faster I'm impatience here". Female said spreading his legs showing it to hoseok who smiled.
"Ooh, ok! What the fuck slut". Hoseok yelled when he spoted namjoon he was not hiding perfectly, hoseok pulled him out from there and slapped him hard on his face a loud crying voice came to living room.

"I'm not s- slut".

To be continued....

___________________________________

I'm sued, why i ran my mouth too much, i wanna die now......

Hopefully you like it 😉

Thank you 😌
_Arya_