CHAPTER:-28

"Sure I'll really but can you tell who wants to kiss you first and last". Jimin came between his legs, finally there long last waiting is giving them a great fruit as they looked at him like he is a pretty prey.
"Hyung, I'll kiss jimin hyung then hoseok and tae hyung will be last". Namjoon said, and got attacked by jimin lips who started to suck on his neck lips and licked his earlobe.
"Why I'm last? Why the fuck hoseok is before me— I'll not take this". Taehyung yelled looking at them, he was about to cry like toddler.
"Wait, hyung can you?". Namjoon voice came to his ear, he saw hoseok was licking joon's nipples while jimin was busy on his neck.
"So— that's what you mean I was going cry". Taehyung licked his lips latching onto joon's other nipples, namjoon hazy eyes saw library's door open and someone looking at him with sad look, is his own mother.

"Why are you doing this? This wasn't in the plan, right.... mom?". Namjoon had enough he can't take it anymore, he saw his hyungs mother watching them when they kissed namjoon turn by turn it hurted him.
"What are you saying namjoon— what you mean by that? I love my all kids and you my youngest one baby". His mother smiled caressing his cheeks, and giving a kiss on his cheeks and head.
"Don't touch me— look at this Kim namjoon new heir of Kim industry. Will a slut son—?". Namjoon shakes the newspaper, reading the article loudly and his mother snatched it from him.
"What the f— wait a minute I'll call reporters". She tapped on his phone, when the phone started to ring other side namjoon took that phone and crashed into wall.
"I'm not your son. They aren't calling you a sult mom, am I right?". Namjoon asked smiling sadly, looking at her and then dairy in his hands.
"I- i can explain honey". She tried to hug joon but he backed way, he knows she isn't from start but it still hurts him.
"I am a good pwan as I'm a naive right.... mom, what is this? Why? Am i so hateful. Tell me?". Joon sat on the bed with teary eyes, he saw his hyung's mother kneeling front of her.
"I- it wasn't like that, i- i really didn't know about that—, I- i didn't know he planned all this and told me just before dying". She sat on the floor wiping her own tears, joon looked broken, he is still kid but look what happened to him.
"Just before dying? Huh..... seriously it's been 4 years, did your mind changed Mrs. Kim? Why the fuck you didn't tell me that I'm not even old man's son". Namjoon chuckled in pain, she knew that. Even nobody knows it, she knew but why still joon is here in this house.
"W- what? H- how d- do y- you know? Who told you that— it's all bullshit". His mother backed away after hearing joon words.
"I'm not his son not even yours, I'm his elder brother's illegitimate son from a sult called Kim hwa; am i wrong?" Namjoon wanted to cry but he didn't, it took alot of guts and time to say that.
"Namjoon keep it low please if they know—". She shushed him putting a finger on his lips, looking at door if someone heard them or even trying too do that.
"Am i wrong? Why? I am thankful what you gave me all this year, and i always will but buying me from suzy and mother, doesn't makes you good person". Namjoon yelled not caring even if someone hear him, they or he will probably get rid of  all this or even get away from this house and situation.
"Buying you? We saved you namjoon, your father was going to take you in but hwa— when hwa showed you— he turned his face away from you". She said, lowly still trying to shut namjoon even the boy out control because emotions he needs to shut up.
"Then why your husband came to buy me from there, tell me Mrs. Kim". Namjoon shaked her forcely asking her while his face red in anger, pain and feeling betrayal from his biological mother and Forster mother.
"That's mom for you kid—". She yelled back pushing him.
"Tell me why?". Namjoon yelled one more time, wiping his tears.

"Because you have, female genital area and he wanted that for his sons, he wanted a heir from his own blood "The Kim's Blood". She yelled, crying loudly looking at almost numb face of 20 years kid, who was trying to be loved and wanted to be a called a family member. But his fate written his title as a slut.
Maybe his father or you say uncle was write, he ;

"Born to be slut".

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Hey! How are you?

_Arya_